Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bugaboo21 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 06:27 PM
    I am tired!
    OK I am now 35 weeks and I want to know if anyone has any ways to go into labor early... now I don't want to just yet but I am getting close and in the next 3 weeks and I just need some ideas... please help me I am so tired and can't do much I feel big and blaaaaa... please let me know or if any web sites that you might know about just let me know... thanks to all xoxoxo
    kaytlynk Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bugaboo21
    ok i am now 35 weeks and i wanna know if anyone has any ways to go into labor early....now i dont want to just yet but i am getting close and in the next 3 weeks and i just need some ideas....please help me i am so tired and can't do much i feel big and blaaaaa.....please let me know or if any web sites that you might know about just let me know........thanks to all xoxoxo
    Bugaboo

I was told raspberry leaf tea and sex. But believe me neither of them work. Baby will come when ready (Bet your sick of hearing that) I wanted to come early because my mum was ill and the only thing that did work was progesterone gel which the doctor inserted.

Good luck and really five weeks is really not that long
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 07:10 PM
    I had mine at 34 and 35 weeks respectively and don't rush it. The baby needs the last 4 weeks for the lungs to fully develop. Your entitled to put your feet up - let those around you help some more and don't try to do everything yourself.

Happy Baby Snuggles!
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Before 37-38 weeks, they will likely stop any contractions you begin to have, so its not a good idea to try anything before hand. Not to mention, it all depends on whether your cervix is dilating and you are thinning out, putting you in a favorable position to go into labor. If you aren't doing those, then you won't be going into labor any time soon(atleast not without medical intervention) you can have all the contractions in the world, but if you aren't dilating/thinning, you won't be in labor until you are doing those two things. Trust me, I know, as this has been my problem with both my pregnancies so far. However, I am 40 weeks, and in early labor as we speak. I would give you more advice, but I'm afraid these contractions are just about to drop me out of my chair. Good luck to you and hang in there. It won't be long now.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

May 16, 2007, 08:27 PM
    I had sex in the afternoon, and then walked to Lamaze class and went into labor. Like the other posts said the baby will come when its comes. For now just relax and try to keep off your feet. I know towards the end of the pregancy it gets difficult.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 02:50 PM
    I walked the local zoo and all its hills... went into labor at 1am that night...
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 22, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Hun there ain't nothing I didn't try and I still had to be induced, and I was pregnant with twins. Nothing will make you go before that baby is ready... As much as I hate to say it... sorry
    don8 Posts: 75, Reputation: 16

May 23, 2007, 07:43 AM
    Talk to your doctor he may decide to induce if he finds no health risks. My doctor did. It can't hurt to ask.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 23, 2007, 10:19 AM
    A doctor, well a good one that is, will not induce until at least 39 weeks, some hospitals will not allow an induction before the 40th week.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2007, 01:23 PM
    I had mine at 38 weeks, they induced due to pre-eclampsia (SP?) She was still 8 pounds and had to come out via c-section.
    This is what I was told when I was pregnant - walk A lot. Also, I heard that lavendar and chamomille can bring on labor - so you could take baths using these aromatherapy scents. I don't know if it works. I also had a prenatal message when I was in my 8th month and you have to have someone who is specially trained because, apparently, there are pressure points in your ankles that can bring on labor. Who knew?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Always tired/no energy [ 12 Answers ]

I smoke cigarettes, and marijuana, and I was just wondering how a person might go about cleaning out their system. Always tired, and no energy, not normal for me. Any help would be great. Thankx

I'm tired of trying [ 7 Answers ]

I'am tired of trying to get pregnant if it happen it happen.I want it so bad though

Teenagers. So tired. [ 1 Answers ]

Why do teenagers like to get lots of sleep?

I'm really getting tired [ 1 Answers ]

Its been since July first that I have been on my period. At first I thought OK its because I stopped the depo shot and its just trying to regulate itself. I started taking a new form of birth control (the pill). It was helping decrease my period but it made me nauseaded and develop too much yeast...

I'm tired of poop... [ 9 Answers ]

Mostly this thread is about me venting. Our lovely new little Basset Hound, Buddy, as my husband has named him, won't stop pooping in the house. We finally got him to stop peeing in his crate. He had to spend a couple of hours in a puddle of his own pee before we got home to give him a bath (the...

View more questions Search