Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atmMatrix Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 05:08 PM
    Letter to request settlement
    Hi
    I would like to settle an open account with TD VISA. After discussing the amount and settling on it, what else should I ask them to do (Non deragatory remark on Credit Report? Removal from credit report? ) Please let me know.
    Perhaps if there is a letter onthis website / forum which I can use for a template, that would be great.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Auto Accident: Damage Settlement not Injury Settlement [ 13 Answers ]

Hello all and thank you in advance for your kind answers. My Girlfriend was involved in an accident in November. Here are some key points about the event. 1. Accident Fault - Fault was clearly the other driver Documented in the Police report. 2. Vehicle is currently financed - In both of...

Judement Letter / Answer Letter "In Process" [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons and did not act upon it in the 30 days ( I was seeking legal advise The Volunteer Lawyer Project is backed up). I am permanently disabled and have no real property. My social security check is direct deposited. I called the court and they said it hasn't been acted on and I...

Help With Discovery Request [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I posted my situation yesterday... You can follow it. Anyway I was sued two days I requested validation of debt. The attorney sent me something that was not validation (just an itemized bill) and now I'v read that I have to do a discovery. I have seen a sample letter but don't know if its...

A request [ 1 Answers ]

Please let me know that Belford University is a real uiversity that sells Accredited degree or not

Letter for settlement [ 1 Answers ]

I have one credit card that was send to a collection lawyer. After saving for a year I now think I have enough to pay most of it. I would like some key words or sentences to use so they will accept for Offer of about 80% of the credit card. Any help before I write the letter. Total I have is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.