Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spikerbiker Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

May 16, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Tinnitus problems
    Does anyone out there have any solutions for ringing in the ears.
    The ringing is continual and it is keeping me awake at night. I been experiencing this for 3 or 4 months now and I feel like I am going crazy! HELP!!
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Please see this link:
    American Tinnitus Association | About Tinnitus | Consumer | American Tinnitus Association - Help for Ringing in the Ears

After reading the info they provide, you can call them and ask any additional questions you may have. There has been a lot of advancement in this area. Once you have all the info, make an appointment with your doctor to get the help you need to resolve it. Good luck!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 16, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Ruby is right on the mark as usual, but I have to ask if you are on any medications, either prescription or over-the-counter, as many will cause tinnitus.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

A/c problems [ 3 Answers ]

I also wanted to add that the repair guy came said could not fix and needed a new compressor and wanted to charge $2480.00 to fix it. My husband said it was Still giving hot and cold air but was not shutting off or an when you would switch it to that How can it be the compressor if the...

Two problems [ 4 Answers ]

So we are having issues with our lab shepherd mix, we live in an apartment but she has a doggie door to our patio and she gets plenty of exercise she goies for long walks and our other puppy and her play all day. She previously had an issue with growling at other dogs in public but that stopped...

Problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Dustin and me and my girlfriend are in love and know we will marry when the time comes. But right now times are hard with our families, we have snuck out almost three times a week from 1am - 430am and never got caught, but one day change all that. So now a lot that has been underneath the...

CD RW Problems [ 7 Answers ]

I have an Advent 7003 Laptop and can't get the CD RW Writer to write. It was quite expensive (£1,500) and is only a year and a half old! I have had problems getting it to write to CD's from the beginning. I have been told by friends that I need to buy a specific kind of Blank CD, so I've...

View more questions Search