Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LesaRyan04 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

May 16, 2007, 01:16 PM
    Some questions about adoption
    I have been considering adoption for a little while now, as I can't have children of my own (as of yet).
    I was wondering if someone could give me some more information ( cost of overseas adoption vs. in the US, min. age of adoptive parents, can only one adult in the household get put on the adoption papers or is it both... ECT)
    Any info. Would be greatly appreciated.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 16, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Go to a site like Adoption.com

You can get a lot of the basic information from there.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 16, 2007, 02:35 PM
    Adoption is a wonderful gift,

BUT if there is two in the household and one is not agreeable, don't, raising a child is a joint lifelong commitment.
    LesaRyan04 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

May 17, 2007, 06:52 AM
    NO NO NO!
    We both think it is a wonderful wonderful idea.
    That is just something that I MYSELF was curious about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Adoption questions [ 9 Answers ]

I am looking at adopting a puppy in the very new future. I have found a doll on petfinder. He is quite a long way away. I will be driving about 6 hours to meet midway if I choose to adopt him. I've seen several pictures, they have no info on his parents, he is only 8 weeks and looks healthy. ...

Adoption [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I was adopted 7 years ago with my twin. We were adopted from St.Petersburg, Russia and I really want to find my real Mom. I know that there might be a slight chance she could be dead because she was a serious heroin user. I am 16 and I feel like I am at a point in my life in which I am ready to...

Adoption [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone know of a forum that deals with adoption law? Or can anyone here answer what I think is a simple question on the subject?

View more questions Search