Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dym319 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 11:50 AM
    A bigger butt
    Hi everone

Is there a way that I could possibly make my butt bigger, and my waist smaller through exercise or food?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Proper nutrition and exercise will reduce your body fat percentages. Healthy nutrition, less fatty, sugary foods, no processed or fast foods. Lots of mixed exercise will help you lose body fat, with time, Aerobics, jogging, walking, biking, swimming, resistance/weight training, 30-60 minutes, 3-4 times a week, but it takes proper nutrition, correct serving portions and exercise to achieve this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tight butt! [ 5 Answers ]

I want a nice firm sexy butt, mine's getting a little flat because I've been losing weight. Any ideas how I can be a little more rounded/tight? My butt has always been my best feature and now I fear that I'm losing it! I'd try squats and stuff but I like how thin my thighs are getting, I don't want...

Finger in butt? [ 7 Answers ]

My son is 8 yrs old and has ADHD. He has always been fasinated with the "holes" in his body, such as ears and nose. It started when he was 2 with tissue up the nose and a two hour er visit to have it all removed. From then on it continued until about 4. I know that children do that with ears...

Might scrap 200amp upgrade and go with a bigger 100amp panel [ 10 Answers ]

Hey all! Reading all the posts about 200amp panels and the costs is making my head hurt along with my wallet. I think I will just have the existing 100 swapped out for a larger panel... say a 30/30 100amp (or are there larger ones? ). I live in a 77+ year old house with some older knob&tube...

Workin' my butt off... yet it's still there! [ 5 Answers ]

Here's a bit of background... I am 36 years old, have two children, 6 and 3. I had my thyroid checked about 2 years ago and unfortunately (or fortunatley, I guess) I can't blame my weight on that as I did not have any thyroid issues at the time. My mother does have an underactive thyroid, by the...

Reinstall Win Xp Pro To Make A Bigger Partition? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi; I installed win xp pro, but when I got to the point about partition, I did not know that I have already a partition (my Hd is brand new? ) so I choose whatever was highlited and at the end of the installation I noticed that the drive C is only 9g but my HD is 80 g, I do not find the other 71g,...

View more questions Search