Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dym319 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 11:43 AM
    My hands are rougher than my boyfriends!
    I have very rough and dry hands and feet. I don't mean rough I mean EXTREMELY rough. Even from the time I was a child! I've never dated anyone with hands as rough as mine. I can't even shake a guys hand without feeling embarrassed. I tried exfoliating, scrubs, creams and NOTHING seems to work for me. It is painful to squeeze the skin by the way. My index and thumb! Can anyone HELP me and my rough hands and feet!!
    saz25 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Have u tried a hot paraffin wax manicure?basically liquid wax is painted onto your hands using a brush, while the wax is on your hands, your hands are wrapped in cling film to lock in moisture. When the wax is set, it peels off and usually moisturiser is rubbed into the skin. It works and feels even better on a cold day!
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

May 16, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Have you asked a Dr. about this? I think primrose oil and any omega fatty acid suppliment might help! But you should ask your Dr. For a more definite answer!
    yousaloser Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 05:17 PM
    I have the same problem :[
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jun 21, 2008, 07:37 PM
    At night, try putting vaseline on your hands and put cotton gloves over it. In the morning take off the gloves and your hands should feel dramatically smoother. You could do the same thing with your feet, excepts wear socks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy spots on palms of hands [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend for the past year has had 1/4" spots on the palms of her hands that become so itchy that the only way she relieves it is by breaking the epidermis by scratching. One GP gave her some cream for it but it didn't help. At any one time there is 1 or 2 sores on each hand. She can't...

Strengthening the wrists, fingers and hands [ 1 Answers ]

What are some good ways to strengthen the wrists, hands and fingers?

Hands lighter [ 3 Answers ]

I Have A Light Olive Complexion But My Hands Are Very Fair In Color And In The Summer Time My Skin Gets Darker But My Hands Stay Light... does Anyone Know Why The Hands Are Lighter? Is There Something I Can Do To Make The Rest Of My Skin Lighter To Match My Hands?

Veins in Hands [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Recently I've noticed that the veins in both of my hands are acting up. I can see them much easier than before and they seem to be pushing up on the skin somewhat. Similar to veins on someone who's totally ripped, but trust me I can assure you I'm not ripped. Anyway, I'm 17, and I was just...

Hands that shake/tremble [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my hands have started to tremble. Do you know what causes this? Thanks for your help.

View more questions Search