Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nsomniak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Can not find SKU012.CAB?
    Windows installer keeps asking for SKU012.CAB?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 16, 2007, 11:58 AM
    You and a dozen others, apparently it is a file that is needed for installation. Sorry I can't help you, but I googled it and got the same response you got, no one can find SKU012.CAB. I think I will ask my son when he comes home he is in computer science, so may know, then we will all know... right !
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 16, 2007, 12:05 PM
    This solution sounds good to me:
    officeupdate How can a find sku012.cab file inside of office cd?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 16, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Well I hate to say it out loud but often these issues stem from someone having pirated software and a Windows Update caused the CD to be needed. That's when the user sees this problem. The solution in that links was to remove the corporate version and install the consumer version which should be the CD that the person has (or hasn't ;))

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SKU112.cab [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I download the file sku112.cab??

Sku 112.cab [ 8 Answers ]

I am still looking for this file so I can open my games I keep getting box trying to install office 2003 which I don't have I have tried to down load from lime wire but it is in my virus chest and to scared to open it sorry the file is sku112.cab

Sku112.cab file [ 3 Answers ]

I'm unable to restore Microsoft office 2003 because pop ups keep apppearing saying sku112.cab file is missing,what are my alternatives in rectifying this problemn?

Cab file [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all .I am trying to insall office proofing tool.I get a message saying can't find c/documents and settings/pauly/temp/00561407.cab .retry or cancel how can I get this file .im using windows xp pro Thanks

Lost cab files [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I seem to have misplaced my win98se disk, and I'm in need of base5.cab to install a usb pci card, and a web cam Can anyone spare the file? Send to: [email protected]

View more questions Search