Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daisysmiles Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Embarrassing leakage
    Okay, I had 3 kids, and I am 41 years old. My last son was over 10 lbs and they were ALL regular deliveries, with no drugs. The last kid really did a number on me. So about 4 years ago I had a hysterectomy, BEST thing I ever did. No more monthlies and cramps. But ever since I was little, I had urine leakage and it hindered so many things. If I was ever anxious or scared I would lose some. But now, OMG its sooo bad. I am going through some really hard times in my life right now and to make it worse I pretty much wet the bed every night. I take something to sleep because I am an insomniac, but even that does not help me sleep sometimes. Anyway the last 6 months, I just wake up soaked. Its so horrible and embarressing. I tried the ditropan and all those medications, but its not my bladder. When I had my hysterctomy he was going to suspend my bladder, but he chose not too, saying it was not sagging, it was a small bladder, but no major problems. I think its my urethra, I have put on weight and it just feels like I have no control anymore. It makes you feel so old and out of control. I cry about it all the time about it and its not something you talk to people about. Help??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 16, 2007, 10:13 AM
    You need to seek the advice of a urologist if you have not already. You may need a cystoscopy to see if there are any bladder abnormalities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Water Leakage from Airconditioner [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I have multiple 8 ton A/c's in the office. From few of them, water pours down suddenly. Kindly let me know the reasons the leakage happens. We have tried the following. 1) Increased the size of the drain pipe 2) we get the filter cleaned periodically 3) we have checked the slope...

Leakage currents [ 7 Answers ]

To make a lengthly story short, I have found leakage current of about 120ma. In a one year old dishwasher. It seems to me that if this appliance lost its' ground, that it would be a lethal condition. Is that amount of leakage normal for a "new' appliance? GFI outlets are must trip at 7ma. What is...

Gard pond leakage [ 1 Answers ]

In our company we have huge size gard pond @ 180mtx70mt and its flooring is damaged during rainy season .What will be the reason behind its damage as it was full loaded with water at that time its depth is @ 4mt

Water Heater Leakage [ 1 Answers ]

Help, help, pleeeeeeeease help, I have a major leak coming from the bottom of my hot water heater, specifically, from the right side, which is the cold water supply side. I turned off the hot water valve , but the water kept coming out at a rapid pace. I then shut off the cold water supply line...

Ok... this is embarrassing... [ 14 Answers ]

So tonight things are getting hot and heavy between me and my lady friend, and we decide to take it to the bedroom... I was SO ready to go until it came time, then I just totally freaked myself out and couldn't do it! Now, I have NO problem getting aroused by any means, but I just couldn't shut off...

View more questions Search