Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foxyrose Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Cartoon: A Penguin
    Ok, another cartoon movie (that I seem to be the only one who can remember it) that I saw as a child and the only part of it that I can remember is that it started with a mama penguin sitting on two eggs. Then there were two little (or young) penguins. A boy and a girl. She was a little off color than he was (I think she might have been white and purple). It's not much to work with but... I loved it. I even asked my mother and she just looks at me like I'm making it up.
    franibanani Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 10:08 AM
    You're not making it up!
    Sorry that this isn't very helpful, as I don't actually remember the name of the cartoon, but I definitely remember that image.
    The mother penguin on the eggs... wow, that's annoying!
    Sorry lol
    TeraEllen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 01:38 PM
    It could be Scamper.

Jun 9, 2007, 12:14 AM
    Thank you franibanani! I am glad to know that someone else remembers it. You know I had a friend from when I was young and we used to call her frani or franibanani.

Jun 9, 2007, 12:15 AM
    Thank you TeraEllen! That is it! This is sooo awesome!
    StacyP2006 Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Jun 17, 2007, 10:26 PM
    I just recently found that movie by accident and memories just came flooding back. I usually get that look from my mom whenever I try to ask her about old movies or shows I watched too! Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

90s Cartoon on Cartoon Network [ 8 Answers ]

I have looked everywhere for a list of cartoons airing during the 90s on Cartoon network can't find one :( but here is the description. 5 men with different color suits, a handicaped lady with a monkey in a spacestation that would beam down certain parts for the guys suits like a motorcycle or...

Old Cartoon? [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago, when I was younger I use to watch this cartoon.. but I don't know the name of it! Its been killing me. Well I only remember a little about it, all I remember is a boy and a girl walking through the woods and find a carnival or something, and there's weird creatures like goblins......

Cartoon Trivia [ 2 Answers ]

What cartoon superhero had a secret home base on the Moon? Underdog Mighty Mouse Birdman Atom Ant

90 s cartoon name [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember what is the name of cartoon that I watch when I was kid there were dinosauruses on a strange planet controlled from a good gays and a bad gays they have weapons on them lasers the good gays controlked them with a magics stones the bad guys vith some kind of masks thanks for...

View more questions Search