Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    echass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Thank you note
    What is an appropriate thank you note for a donor who donated money to our organization too late and we're unable to list in our honorary program?
    AndreaB212 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Honorary program? Is this something that gets handed out to people, like, a program you would get if you were to go to the theater? If it is, would there be any way to print off a quick thank you and their name and then stuff them into each program.

Otherwise, you could just thank them for the donation and explain to them that you received their donation too late to put into the program as it had to be printed at blah blah of a date. That's if it's a printed thing. Also, make mention that you'll thank them in the next program that you do/goes out.

~A

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too much to expect a thank you note? [ 11 Answers ]

Twice in one year I have mailed a money order for $50.00 together with a wedding card and a personal note. One wedding was a year ago; the other was back in May. At the first wedding, the groom came up to me and said thanks for the money; the second wedding I didn't attend. Hmmm, maybe in...

Thank you note [ 2 Answers ]

How do you properly write a thank you card to reverend

Omitted from Thank You Note [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, This is my first posting here and I appreciate your help. My step-son, who lives several hundred miles from us, was invited to meet his new girlfriend’s parents at Thanksgiving. They hosted him for a couple of days and of course Thanksgiving dinner. I arranged to have flowers sent to...

A note that I think will help Many People on Here [ 7 Answers ]

This may be a little bit of a ramble but I think I see a reoccuring problem many people have on here. #1 Nothing is ever set in stone on how to make a relationship work. Because not every woman or man thinks the same, walks the same or handles problems and relationships the same #2 Put...

View more questions Search