Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LOUNTASH Posts: 73, Reputation: 0

May 16, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Girl likes a lad
    Hi please could someone help I started txing this lad last night and he seemed a nice guy by what he says how would I no if he likes me as I started to like him please answer thanks:)
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 16, 2007, 09:29 AM
    I would say slow down a little, let things run its course and in time you will know if he is starting to like you, its only been a day!

May 18, 2007, 01:28 AM
    I am alone
    Hi I am an eighteen year old I lost my v when I was sixteen to a lad that I loved very much. We were together for a year and he went round town on his seventeenth birthday and kissed a girl I accepted him back but then the relationship didn't work out as he was cheating on me and I didn't no. also he kept beating me up.

I have been single a year and a half now started seeing a lad but now he decided to go off with best mate instead and I was just asking for some advice as I hate being single I not desperate it just I am fed up of hearing me friends talk about their partners and I got no one to talk about please reply
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 18, 2007, 01:39 AM
    Right now, it is better for you to be single. The only reason why your having bad luck and experiancing guys that are abusive to you is because you except anybody because your desperate to have somebody always by your side, which means that your really an insecure person which opens you up to the abuse that you get yourself into.

It is time to stop being so desperate, you do not always have to be with somebody. It is time to be single and enjoy it.

May 18, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Hurt feeling
    I was friends with a lad and we took things half way and then he went off with best mate and now when I am with me mate and she speaks to him on the phone I feel like crying and I don't no why and sometimes when I am alone I start shaking with worry that I am too ugly for lads and I don't no what to do BUT I THINK I AM UGLY BUT Don't COMPLAIN About IT
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2007, 11:44 PM
    You feel ugly over one guy? That one guy happened to find you attractive enough to go half way with you so he must think your good looking.

But in the end if your not happy no guy is going to find you attractive, because that's a turn off to listen to girls complain about "I'm not pretty" or "I wish I looked like that." If that's all you got to say and think about then the boredom sets in pretty quick for the guys. In other words get yourself focus and happy and the guys will follow.
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2007, 12:06 AM
    The old phrase "You can't love anybody else, until you love yourself" is so true in your case. You just accept anybody to fill a void in your life but that other person can't fill your void. Only you can do that by finding out about who and what you are. You have to go on a mission of self discovery and become comfortable with yourself and who you are as a being. If not your going to find every loser that beats and cheats and accept it as normal and that's not even worth dating anybody if that is what you will except as "love."

May 19, 2007, 01:38 AM
    Night out
    Hi I am going to a wedding reception tonight as me uncle is getting married and I am hoping to find love tonight I was just after a few tips on how to flirt with a lad if you don't no them please give me some tips
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2007, 07:30 AM
    You have asked many questions, but heard no answers you must accept being single, and love yourself, before you can love someone else. You don't find love it usually finds you..
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LOUNTASH
    hi i am going to a wedding reception tonight as me uncle is getting married and i am hoping to find love tonight i was just after a few tips on how to flirt with a lad if u dont no them please give me some tips
    Is this for real? This seems just like a story line right out of the movie Wedding Crashers.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 19, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    Is this for real? This seems just like a story line right out of the movie Wedding Crashers.
    Hmmmmmmm Could be on to something Chuff. It sounds kind of unbelievable that somebody would be that stupid not to get any of the advice and be stupid enough to still try to seek out somebody just because they are desperate.

Movies, I think I am going to watch wedding crashers and see if there is any similarities. I take your word for it. Lol

Joe
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 19, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    You have asked many questions, but heard no answers you must accept being single, and love yourself, before you can love someone else. You don't find love it usually finds you..

The best asnwer giving

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about if this girl likes me [ 6 Answers ]

This is my first post on this site but I read some other posts and everyone's seems to me mature and polite so I'll give it a try. I should start by pointing out that I am a senior in high school and I have not dated a lot. I am not a nerd or anything, I have just been preoccupied and trying to...

Would this turn a lad off? [ 6 Answers ]

Would it turn a lad off if they met a girl that was a virgin and has never been in a relationship before, didn't know what half the sex talk meant, didn't know how to carry out a fair amount of sexual moves? Would this annoy a lad, especially if they had had practise and experience in the past? ...

Best mate and me fancy same lad? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Ok I have a big problem! A lad from work has been texting me on and off for about 10 months. To make the picture a bit clearer... I am 18, he is 21. We met in work. My best friend started working in the same shop last September. I introduced her to this guy and they became good...

What do you call a lad? [ 2 Answers ]

You call a girl... hun, babe, muffin, sexy, princess, darlin, chick, beautiful, hunnybunny, baby etc etc the list is endles, but help me what do I call a guy. Do they not get offended if you call them babe? Please help preferably with a long list Thanks:confused:

View more questions Search