Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

May 16, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Hearing voices
    I think I'm going nuts now OK during our testing sometimes I'll hear a bunch of people like the people in the room and it gives me a head ache like I'd be siting doing my test then I hear a bunch of whispers some are easy for me to dispher like I'll hear the person sitting next me I'll look I'll still hear the voice but their not making a sound its driving me crazy its happened 5 times now and its freaking me out and when it happens I get head aches maybe its my head or something but its driving me crazy and if it happens again should I go to the nurses office
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 16, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Yes, you should go to the nurses office. It's possible that you might be coming down with some sort of medical condition that isn't all that serious, that could be affecting your hearing.

If it's springtime where you are, you might just be having the affects of allergies.

Whatever the reason is for you hearing extra things, I would definitely have it checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I stop hurting and silence the voices [ 15 Answers ]

HI, I have ADD, Major Depression, and an anxiety disorder according to my doctors. I am in my late 20's and have had problems with depression and Anxiety since 4th grade as a can remember. I have hide it so well. My parents do not even know. I have tried to talk to them about it but they see it...

Now, I'm hearing him (or them)? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I was able to see a child on April 11th, 2007. That was the first time I saw something more than a shadow. Well, this morning at 5:30am (which does not fit the sequence of times I've been recording) I was lying in bed with my two older children, ages three and almost 2. My husband had kissed...

Angelis, Pure Voices [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find a selection of really pure sounding, angelic voices for my boyfriend. I am not looking for operah style voices, but ones that are pure sounding and diverse. Any ideas? :)

Hearing Annoyance [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having trouble hearing in my left ear. If I plug my right ear, my voice sounds more high pitched (like a little girl talking in a fan). This has happened more than once and I've noticed that draining out my ears help. I've seen the doctor and she says that everything looks fine but if it's...

View more questions Search