Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bob Caudle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 06:44 AM
    Dryer stopped heating
    I have a Kenmore Elite Heavy Duty Clothes Dryer 3 years old that just stopped heating. Can and how do I repair?
    PurpleLagoon Posts: 42, Reputation: 5

May 16, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Caudle
    I have a Kenmore Elite Heavy Duty Clothes Dryer 3 years old that just stopped heating. Can and how do I repair?
    If it is an electric dryer, then your heating element went out. Easy to buy, easy to replace as a rule, if you are good around high voltage/amp wiring. If uncertain, pay a pro to replace it. If it's a gas dryer, you need to contact your gas supply company for advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neptune Dryer Stopped Heating M/N MDG4000BWW [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Please Help! My girlfriends dryer stopped heating suddenly. It's a Maytag Neptune Model MDG4000BWW. There is no heat whatsoever. I am hoping there is something inherent with this model that I can start with. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Dryer just stopped [ 1 Answers ]

It is not the breaker. That is the first thing I tried. When I took off the front door it was stuffed with lint so I removed it. I think it overheated and just stopped. I don't know what to do next.

AC/Heating unit stopped running - No power [ 4 Answers ]

My Janitrol AC Heating unit stopped running suddenly. I can neither use the Cool nor Heat (if I switch to either on the thurmostat I hear nothing). The fan doesn't run either when switched to ON. I checked the cirtcuit braker for the AC/Heating using and it was in the ON position, but when I try...

GE Dryer Stopped Running [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 year old GE Dryer that stopped running yesterday. I started a load of clothes with no problems, and went out to get them about 4 hours later. Well, a cord had been laying over the timer switch and it would not let it turn, so the dryer ran the entire time. The dryer was not hot at all,...

Air/Heating Unit (Electric) Suddenly stopped working [ 5 Answers ]

Hello In July we replaced the motor and the relay switch on the unit outside the house. The unit had been running fine. Sept. 14 it was a little muggy in the house so I turned the thermostat down to 72 to kick the air on. Nothing happened all I heard was a "click" which would normally start the...

View more questions Search