Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConradSims2 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2003, 11:56 AM
    Help with buying a computer
    Hi Guys! Please recommend some Laptops or PC's for me. The Specifications are...
    * More Than 256MB of Ram
    * 3D Graphics Card (or the comp musty be able to get one put in)
    * 1000Mhz
    * More than 2.5Ghz
    * Total Price
    Thanks!
    Conrad
    elina Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2003, 07:09 AM
    Re: Help with buying a computer
    CoradSims2, hi, if you are looking for a computer or laptop with a popular brand name, the most reliable computer company that has a consistent track record mamny years in a row for its excellent and friendly customer support is DELL. I usually don't buy brand names because of its bad support and bad OEM motherboards such as from HP or COMPACT, but DELL is the only exception I will make. And their price is very afforable, because DELL is really family-oriented. I have an old DELL LATITUDE CPX model laptop with 500MHz, 128MB RAM, and 12GB hard disk drive with all the ports anybody would ever need. And I love it.

In your case, selecting a computer or laptop with the specs with you want is more than easy. But if you would like to compare deals yourself, I recommend visiting these websites:

www.dell.com

www.pricewatch.com

www.discountlaptops.com

www.laptopcomputer-usa.com

www.half.com.

I like really like www.half.com because it's got excellent reviews and excellent deals on new and used laptops. In fact, that is where I got my DELL LATITUDE laptop. Happy Shopping! :D

Oct 8, 2003, 10:17 AM
    Re: Help with buying a computer
    THANK YOU!
    God Bless!

Oct 8, 2003, 10:55 AM
    Help with buying a computer
    512MB DDR RAM 266Mhz (2x256MB) (+R1,418)

Does this mean 266Mhz RAM will be ADDED to my computer?

Can your RAM on your Computer get less?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help - buying a snowboard... [ 1 Answers ]

I want to buy a snowboard and want to know what size should I get. I am 6.1" I am tired of paying 40+ bucks for the rental... Or is it my personal preference? Thanks :)

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

Buying which computer [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I need a PC suitable to my study.There are subjects such as data structure,operation system,windows programming,artificial intelligence,etc.Cost is from $450 to $600.How should I choose components of my new computer?256MB or just 128MB Ram?DDRam or SDRam?Which CPU processor(how much GHz)?And...

Buying a computer! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys! Please recommend some Laptops or PC's for me. The Specifications are... * More Than 256MB of Ram * 3D Graphics Card (or the comp musty be able to get one put in) * 1000Mhz * More than 2.5Ghz * Total Price Thanks! Conrad

View more questions Search