Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JakeDD Posts: 10, Reputation: 4

May 16, 2007, 02:03 AM
    At what point do you know your divorce was a responsible decision?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 16, 2007, 02:17 AM
    You seem to have a lot of good qualities. And as you say, you have done your best in the relationship to keep everything on an even keel between you two, but I think you had better face facts, you are making yourself miserable and definitely unfulfilled in the bargain.

Now is the time to think about yourself and what you want to do and I guess that is what you have been doing putting it all down in writing. I suggest, and I hate to say this, but you had better try to get out now while you still can and she is still able to move on with her life as a relatively young person. Eventually she will be quite miserable too if you persist.. It would probably be for the best and I think this is the answer you were looking for, you just wanted someone else to say it.
    JakeDD Posts: 10, Reputation: 4

May 16, 2007, 02:34 AM
    I realized the internet is not appropriate for me to talk about this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is responsible for the debt [ 3 Answers ]

Is a spouse responsible for their deceased spouse's debt if it is in the deceased party's name only?

Am I Really Responsible? [ 14 Answers ]

I apologize for being so long winded I just want to make sure that you guys/gals have a good understanding what is going on. I have a 15 year old son that is currently in the youth home with NO set release date. He was placed in the youth home after his mother filed for incurability in October of...

Be responsible. [ 2 Answers ]

There are several questions here that disturbs me. I won't be trying to help. Having a dog carries responsibilities. Female dog owners are particularly responsible to either spay the dog by 6 months or educate themselves to avoid the irresponsible breeding that leads to the misery of unwanted...

Am I responsible for this? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so last weekend I had a small party. I live in a duplex and my downstairs neighbor is a very good friend of mine. She and her boyfriend were at my party. Everyone who was there brought their own alcohol. After the party was over and I woke up in the morning, my neighbor and her boyfriend came...

Am I responsible? [ 6 Answers ]

My 18 year old son was convicted of possession of stolen property. He lived with us at the time and the property was found on our property, though it was by breaking & entering on the "victim's" part. Now my son, my ex-husband and I have to go to a deposition on a potential civil case from all of...

View more questions Search