Ask
    noboat Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 11:29 PM
    New product
    What is the new beer from miller brewing co called? noboat
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 01:10 AM
    Miller Beer > Home of Miller Lite and Miller Genuine Draft failing Google it as I even there own site doesn't tell us of a new product. As far as I'm concerned its always been miller and millier light.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2007, 02:13 PM
    noboat, this link is for the latest news in beer.

"Brew" Blog - Beer Industry Market Analysis, News and Commentary: New products

Scroll down within the site. This year Miller started introducing an organic beer called Henry Weinhard's Organic Amber Premium Ale. At the moment, it is only available in the Pacific Northwest and San Francisco.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which Trane product [ 1 Answers ]

After avoiding and furnace disaster, we have decided to replace our current 18 year old furnace with a TRANE. I do not want to buy the most expensive model unless there is a concrete reason to do so. Which model would be the best for our house. Our house is approximately 1800 square feet and is a...

New product [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start a business making a new product. The product would be made from a finished product from one manufacturer and modifing that product. As an example suppose I bought 3-m scotch tape with adhesive on one side and then coated the other side with another adhesive (say Dupont) ,...

Have Any Of You Used This Product [ 1 Answers ]

Have any of you ever ordered anything off WWW.DRULAPRODUCTS.COM?? im dark skin and i am trying to lighten my skin. :d

View more questions Search