Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lulubela Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Mermaid toy
    I am looking for the name of a childhood friend. She was a mermaid batch toy her tail would change colors and if your pressed her stomach she would sing a song. I can't remember her name I am guessing she was made in the 1990s if any one could help I would appreciate it!! :p
    alkaline Posts: 61, Reputation: 20

May 15, 2007, 10:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lulubela
    I am looking for the name of a childhood friend. She was a mermaid batch toy her tail would change colors and if your pressed her stomach she would sing a song. I can't remember her name I am guessing she was made in the 1990s if any one could help I would appreciate it!!!:p
    I remember that doll!

Her name was "My Beautiful Mermaid"

Amazon.co.uk: My Beautiful Mermaid: Toys & Games

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mermaid movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was really young so it was probably around the early 90's. It could have been a made for TV movie but I really don't know. All I remember is that a guy falls in love with a mermaid. The characters are younger and there's gold high heal shoes that he gets at the...

Anyone know the name of this toy? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what the name of this old toy was called: I had one in about the late 80's/early 90's (can't remember). It was a big plastic dog that sat upright but it had soft ears (like terry cloth or something). You'd take it in the bath tub (or pool) and it had...

A toy from my childhood [ 18 Answers ]

I need help figuring out what the name of a toy I played with I was young. It was kind of an outdoor activity. I used to have a box full of pipes.. white plastic pipes and at the ends of them were little connectors so different pipes fit on the ends of others. There was all different shapes and...

I need to know the name of this toy! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so here it goes. I have a toy that is a pink poodle. It has little pink icecream cones on its belly, bottom of feel, and inside of the ears. It has a glittery nose and little tiny strips of shinny thing in the fur of the face. It HEAD STILL SMELLS! I have had it since I was little and I...

Toy in Toilet [ 3 Answers ]

My little daughter dropped a plastic hair clip in the toilet and the toilet has not flushed well since - very slow. Have tried plunger and pushed a snake all the way through the house - flushed OK once pack to draining really really slow - What are my options?:(

View more questions Search