Ask
    dago Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 05:34 PM
    17.5 kohler won't start it back fires
    My 17.5 kohler won't start it keeps back firing
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 15, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Remove the air cleaner and tell me if it makes any difference at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 Civic won't start, turns over but won't crank [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1993 honda del sol SI that I converted to manual, before the swap everything was fine, cranked up, my battery and alterntor were going bad but would crank up, after the swap, it turns over but nothing happens,I'm not gettting any spark at all, I went and got a new distributor but still...

Civic '89 fires up and dies down after 2 sec [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have Hona Civic '89. I had intermittent start up problems on hot weather recently so I replaced the distributor cap, rotor, and coil (I think this was the fault) and it worked fine after that. After about three week of good starts now it will fire and engine turn but then dies down after...

I have xr3i engine turns but chooses when fires [ 1 Answers ]

My xr3i k reg engine turns fine but no spark form distributer cap changed leads and cap all fuses OK can any one help:confused: :

My PC won't start [ 2 Answers ]

Just installed windows xp 3 days ago, Now I put on my PC and it won't start... the lights donot even come on I changed the cords but it still won't work

1991 civic ex cuts off while going 65 and won't start back up! [ 1 Answers ]

First of all i am female...dont know to much about cars. The other day i was going about 65 mph and my car just cut off....I got it to the side of the road and it started up but then cut right back off. Then about 6 hours later we went to get it and it started up fine. The next day it did the...

View more questions Search