Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pompano954 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 05:30 PM
    Insect birth control through sterilization
    What are some advantages and disadvantages of insect birth control through sterilization?
    hellcat38201 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 07:35 PM
    What are some advantages and disadvantages of insect birth control through sterilization?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2007, 12:15 AM
    Maybe people would do their own homework.

Jul 20, 2007, 11:10 AM
    I have the answers I was looking for and to capuchin. I was doing my own homwwork you have no idea what I was supposed to be doing so mind you own business. This is a site where you are supposed to be able to find answers not remarks from people that don't know you about you own business.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hellcat38201
    I have the answers I was looking for and to capuchin. I was doing my own homwwork you have no idea what I was supposed to be doing so mind you own buisness. this is a site where you are supposed to be able to find answers not remarks from people that don't know you about you own buisness.
    Actually if you were doing your homework you wouldn't have to ask others for the answers... and to defend Capuchin, the rules of this site prevent people from helping you with anything that sounds like homework... next time read the rules...

Copied from the homework announcement:

Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you.
    You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.

Jul 20, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Thank you alkalineangel for not answering the original question because of you and the othe person who did not help I received an A+ in my class. You see the real assignment was that I was to find a site that I could find answers on and get answers from others like yourself. My instructor claimed that people would be willing to help another person out without any hassels I just proved my point that most people like yourself and the other person are to judgemental and selfish to help anyone out weather it be a teen in high school or a person in college trying to find answers. You see the internet is used to find the answers you need weather it be a site like this or another one. But like I said to many people are out there judgeing you and thinking they know what you are supposed to do like yourself and the other person so thanks for the A+ in my paper titled people are to Judgemental and uncaring here's the proof. I will not be visiting this site any more you both have proven my point.
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 11:42 AM
    We will miss you... I can't help the rules, but I can abide by them. I am here to help and you can see by my reputation that I do help many people, as does Capuchin and many others. Just because we could not help you on your particular question shouldn't be reason for YOU to be judgemental and say that is all a site will do. I am curious as to which class you were in that would have such an assignement.
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 11:45 AM
    It is also strange that I have seen this exact question verbatim posted here many times before by others... they didn't have the same assignment as you...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 20, 2007, 11:48 AM
    W.T.F. are you complaining about? You got an A+ for cripes sakes!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Lol, an A+ in a matter of a few hours no less... lol
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 20, 2007, 11:59 AM
    You see, hellcat, we are very willing to help with homework if the poster at least shows some effort. Say... Post their answer and we can critique. But, when one posts only the question they were given in order for us to do their homework for them, that is where we draw the line.

Why? Well a few reasons really, just a couple I have on my mind.

1) We did our homework already. We are graduated adults and we had to do it on our own;

And

2) You can't take us with you to exams.
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2007, 01:39 AM
    Hellcat, pretending that you are looking for deeper meaning won't trick us into answering your earlier question. The only way to do that is to show some work on your part. Sorry.
    mickeymedic68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pompano954
    what are some advantages and disadvantages of insect birth control through sterilization?
    Insect birth control through sterilization benefits and drawbacks
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2007, 11:32 PM
    Do you have any ideas?
    aussiegirl71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 09:41 AM
    alkalineangel,
    You are right this question is taken from an environmental science class from an online university. I have to answer the same question that is how I found this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Birth Control is Right For Me? [ 1 Answers ]

I just got on birth control this month for the first time. My gyno told me to wait till the Sunday after/during my period to take it. I did as told, and all went well. About a week after taking it I started getting a light brown discharge... then it got darker and thicker... then turned to my...

Insect birth control [ 2 Answers ]

What are the pros and cons of insect birth control through sterilization?

Birth control [ 1 Answers ]

Can birth control make you have some of the symptoms of being pregnant? I mean can it give you headaches, mood swings, tender breasts etc.

Birth Control [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if you have been taking birth control for a really long time and you think you might be pregnant. Could the birth control screw up the results?

View more questions Search