Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greeneyes121005 Posts: 14, Reputation: 4

May 15, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Slim fast diet
    For those of you out there who have tried the slim fast diet, what were your results?

Please no answers about healthy eating and regular excersise, I know all of this, I was just wondering about results of the slim fast diet.

Thank you all!!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Although I believe in healthy diet and exercise, I have advised people to use slim fast, it is the one diet supplement that I know shows positive results, and is a healthy form of diet aid, as long as you have no allergic reaction to any ingredient, it will give you a great boost, and supplies all you need, just follow what they suggest and you will be helped greatly, with a change of diet and exercise.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2007, 04:48 PM
    The world's largest Slim Fast plant is in my town. Sorry, didn't mean to steal the thread, just giving an interesting fact.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 15, 2007, 06:07 PM
    It does work, it is a good jump start to a diet, but don't use it exclusively, follow their recommendations. Slim Fast has a great website for their online dieet plan - you register and they send you information and a pedometer and promise free support with your goals.

http://www.slim-fast.com/membership.asp
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 06:10 PM
    I tried Slim Fast, but it just didn't work for me - I always craved a cheeseburger to go with that shake. I need food - sipping a drink just didn't cut it.
    greeneyes121005 Posts: 14, Reputation: 4

May 15, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Emland: when you say sipping a drink just didn't do it and that you needed food, did you not follow the diet plan? Did you just have the shake? It is my understanding that you do a shake for breakfast then for a snack a snack bar with fruit, lunch another drink with half a sandwich, then another snack, then a sensible dinner, then another snack. So you are eating food with it. Did you not do this? How long did you follow? Did it not work at all or did it not work because you did not follow it right or stopped because you could not do it? Thank you!!

For those of you who do say it worked what were your results? Starting weight, end weight, and time frame? Thank you all again!!
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 06:36 PM
    The drink in the morning wasn't enough, so when I snacked - I oversnacked. I did it before all the Slimfast snack stuff came out. At lunch I had fruit or something, but it just wasn't satisfying and I couldn't stick with it. By dinner I was so hungry I overate, again.

The most successful diet plan I ever did was the pyramid thing found at MyPyramid.gov - United States Department of Agriculture - Home
    I had a hard time eating everything I was supposed to and I lost weight (27 lbs).
    davebrown74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0
    -

Sep 10, 2010, 12:16 PM
    I was able to lose weight and keep it off with a great program that fit into my schedule. There are great weight loss programs to choose from at http://www.fitclick.com/weight_loss_program . To help you loose weight faster and keep it off, you should choose one and stick with it, while continuing to eat healthy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

What Diet? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been doing many diets and can't find one that works with my busy schedule and I am hungry all the time. What is the best one from you opinion and how do I do it? :(

Slim please -- not muscular [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bit of flab around my triceps area and when I rest my arm against the side of my body it looks large and it's driving me crazy. I also have a bit of flab at my inner thigh but I'm pretty sure its lessening as I do daily about 50 squats, 25 in morning, 25 at night. Am I working out...

My boyfriend was looking for someone tall and slim but [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 7 months and we are getting along really well. There is just one thing that is really bothering me. Before we met my boyfriend was looking for someone tall and slim as he is 6ft 2 and slim himself. Im only 5ft 3 and have a normal body. (not over weight but not...

Diet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How can I lose some weight ( only 3-4 kg) without going on horrible diets? Because I've seen people who went on hard diets and did lose weight but the wieght went back as soon as they returned to normal eating habbits. I've already cut off hot chips and junk food. What else shoud I do? Thanks

View more questions Search