Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanfal Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Lovely nails
    Hey guys. I want big nails. What shoud I do to get bigger nails?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 15, 2007, 05:20 PM
    If you want longer nails, try growing your nails out, and use a nail strengthen to prevent them from chipping or breaking. You can also visit a nail salon and have a nail technician apply acrylic nails or nail tips to make them longer and bigger.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial Nails [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what are fiberglass nails? My nails are HORRIBLE. I have a biting issue with them. I am getting my nails done next week and the receptionist asked me what I wanted, I told her that I wasn't sure. So, she said that the tech can do a set of fiberglass nails and that they will...

Toe nails [ 3 Answers ]

My mom and I are going to get pedicures in a week. I thought it would be a nice treat for her and me. Well, as it turns out, she said that she has some sort of toenail problem. She said that both or her big toe nail and 1 or 2 or her small ones are whiteish yellow from the top of the nail to the...

Fair lovely [ 1 Answers ]

Hi mother er any one want to care his skin to come his person for me. I care for it. I always sleeping his bed. And...

Nails from the salon [ 1 Answers ]

I got my nails done about 2 weeks ago. I want to remove them soon but I don't have the money to get them taken off. Is there any way to take them off with out damaging the nail underneath and without ripping them off?

T-nails [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Using W2K pro and have a bunch of jpg photos in folders. Now at one time when I open a folder I could see all thumbnails of photos(actual picture) and just scroll through to pick them. But somewhere along the lines aka program change or removal, I no longer see them instead an icon of what...

View more questions Search