Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitaflo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Looking for my Biological Father
    I want to know what I have to do to find my father.
    greeneyes121005 Posts: 14, Reputation: 4

May 15, 2007, 05:21 PM
    I went through the same thing. In my case I knew his first and last name, his wife's, and his fathers. I also knew how old he was due to him being in high school with my mom. I went to Yahoo people search and put in the information that I had, with that they gave me results and when I saw that there was something that I could go on, I paid like 15 to 20 dollars for a 24 hour pass. I copied down all the numbers for him, his wife and father. Then I just started calling, asking if this was the same guy that went to elmagordo high school. After being turned down many times. I finally got a hold of his mother who called him and he called me! That was a little over a year ago, I found out I had two brothers and a sister and I have a wonderful relationship with all of them! And for once in my life I feel complete! I never knew how hollow I felt till he came into my life and filled the whole! I really hope that I have helped and that you find him! Good luck!!
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

May 15, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Ohh Here's a good "whos my daddy story" I realized at a very young age that my step dad wasn't my bio dad... So I asked my mom and she told me there was 2 possiblitys like her I Googed it and called every number... I found the 1st one and he agreed to a test ( which by the way If you don't know who it is these cost a lot) and then I talked to my best friend about the second... Crazy thing is, it turned out to be her moms boyfriend!! I talked to him, it was akward, but test results show he was my dad... he was nice to me and then up and left one day... left his girlfriend and right as he left he told me he would call me soon... Never did though. Talk to your mom see who it is...
    jeremysbabygirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 09:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kitaflo
    I want to know what i have to do to find my father.
    Do You know his name if you do you can search for him through his name... Im going through the same situation but I don't know his name..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Finding biological father [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find my birthfather without having to pay?

My Biological Father [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find my biological father... all I know is his name is Thomas Anthony Snowden and he lives in Maryland somewhere, he also has a son named after him. That's pretty much all I know. I don't know what website to go to actually look for him because they keep asking for so much money... if...

Finding my biological mother or father [ 7 Answers ]

I would like some help on trying to find my dad. My dad's name is Wayne Turman. And my moms name was Patricia Turman. But they got divorced when I was a baby, and I don't know my moms madien name is. I have two biological brothers, and I have a sister which lived with me. I told my foster parents,...

Can an adult sue Biological Father for proof of Paternity [ 2 Answers ]

I am 30+ years old and recently found out in the last year that my biological father is not who I thought it was. When I contacted the man who my mother told me was my biological father, he denied it. At this age is there any way I can sue for Paternity just to prove that he is my biological...

Curious about biological mother or father [ 6 Answers ]

View more questions Search