Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    questionanswerer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Acne
    Hi, my name is Melissa. I need some help. I have had acne for about 3 years and I want to get rid of it. Can you give me some ways to get rid of it?:confused:
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Hi Melissa. First off, have you gone to a dermatologist? Second, how old are you?

Make sure you are keeping your face clean - wash in the morning and before you go to bed. Also, try a different kind of lotion/moisturizer for your face. You want something that will not clog your pores. Something like cetaphyl.
    Try not to over "medicate" your face - lots of different cleansers or creams can irritate your face more.

If you have not gone to a derm. Yet - try going. They can give you all sorts of information. There is a ton of different medications you could try - depending on how severe your problem is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Acne [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a teenager and I get acne on my nose and around it and it my eyebrows and bad on my forehead. I know its bad to pick and pop but I can't help it sometimes I used dozens of items for acne.(acne wash.proactive, natures cure ect) none of them work properly. I haven't had a period ever yet but why...

Acne [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have well quite a lot of spots and I was wondering hw to get rid of them and I have scars from the spots and I want to get rid of them to so can you help me ?

Acne help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Im 17 and I get bad Ance, I have tried most if not all of the over the counter items but Nothing really seems to work and Im going crazy please help:(

Acne [ 4 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old male and I've had facial acne for about 3-4 years now. I've always used oxy pads twice a day and the deep cleaning face wash every morning, but I'm not getting much better results. What products do you recommend for concealment and/or cure?

View more questions Search