Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 04:29 PM
    I'm glad I'm not Andrew Morris.

What city is this in? If its in Sydney I'm not far away. I want front row tickets.

Sorry for your pain man. It sounds as though in a sad way though that this is the best thing that could ever happen to you. Don't wasts another minute on this women.

Oh and revenge isn't as sweet as you might imagine. The best revenge is to let her wallow in the filth she has made for herself!
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

May 15, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Wheres the return PUNCH!! I think its 1,2,3 She's on the canvas and can't get up!!

This is a TKO

The other side of the story is always an insight to the real picture, you can necer just agree with one side there is always another and this bloke has stood up and shown us
    scheris Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 15, 2007, 07:37 PM
    It has been 6 years relationship, he talks of the past two years.

He decided to talk to me last night. We 'talked' for once, in VERY looonnnng time. We accomplished more last night than we have in 3 years.

Firstly, I have never cheated. I go out once with my friends (going away lunch with friends, and a friends family birthday get together at nite), have a good time drink and I'm cheating? He's had done more in the last 6 years for me question to his fidelity (he knows of these situations; e.g he was so drunk one night out that a girl gave him a hickey and he couldn't fight her off, I reminded him last night) yet, I have not once questioned once his fidelity. But once I go out in over 6 months with my friends, come home drunk and I'm cheating. Countless times, he's come home late after having drinks with his work mates drunk as a sponge (becoming a reoccurance, nearly every week) and I still don't question. I have one guy friend who I talk to because I play a game, who send me an 'our' email to ask if I know a girl who has the same last name and he goes off the deep end. But he has girls at work offering him free string free sex. Hotel? Seriously if I was going to cheat and hide it, why would I charge it to his 'money' so he can find out... come on! This was just a blatant lie because he knew I'd read it.

Anyway, I'm not starting a fight I am clearing up some lies that was said due to hate and insecurity. I confronted him last night about all our problems. He's decided that he wants to go counselling. Hopefully through the process we can learn a little of why things are the way they are and learn to talk to each other again and find the root to our problems.
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

May 15, 2007, 10:30 PM
    TRUST TRUST TRUST TRUST TRUST TRUST TRUST TRUST TRUST TRUST TRUST TRUS TRUST TRUST TRSUST!!

I met a girl when I was 24 she was 18!! We broke up 2 months ago

She taught me one thing during the relationship TRUST.

She was only 19 and she said to be for a good relationship you must have trust ! She left me cause she needed time and I became to clingy!! jjj

STUPID ME PAYING THE PRICE NOW!!

There is no trust here there is no love there is no relationship there is only two very jealous individuals who

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bad ending to Long distnace Relationship [ 2 Answers ]

My exboyfriend and I have gotten into huge fights for the last few weeks. He decided I need time alone and so does he to think. We will not be getting back togther. He said in three weeks we could start over. Does he mean it, will he call or am I fooling myself? I miss him and I know the reasons...

Will a relationship with a man 24 years older work? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 32 years old and pregnant for my 55 year old boyfriend. We live together. He has a reputation for being unfaithful and I do not trust him. How do I handle this? What should I do?:confused:

Ending friendships [ 10 Answers ]

What signs indicate that you want to end a friendship?

Sex at the ending [ 3 Answers ]

My wife is running 9th month is safe now to have sex What problems can come if I have sex at that time

Can I do this without ending up bald [ 2 Answers ]

Two days ago I dyed my hair and ended up with a result I did not like at all. Day before yesterday I redyed trying to change my shade <darker to lighter> Is it all right to dye my hair again in two days without melting or losing my hair? I'm trying to go from ash blonde to a very dark brown,...

View more questions Search