Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larajosh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 01:32 AM
    I've been through D&C during my 1st trimester of pregnancy
    Me and my husband been very happy at my 8 weeks of pregnancy I saw my baby with good cardic activity through transvaginal ultrasound.although I have small spots due un strong hold of embryo, my ob-gyne continue my medication, bed rest and told me that we will met again by the end of the month for my next check up.I was so very happy because I've been OK for weeks.I'm just happily waiting for my next check up, suddenly that week I feel wet, I just thought that its just some kind of clear discharge, a different discharge because I can feel that it free flows to my vagina, it don't bother me but I'm kindda nervous.2 days later it seem to color, brownish, red one. It bothers but I just ignore it because I'm not doing anything bad for me and to the baby. 2 days later I went for check up to my ob-gyne with my sister, we found out through another ultra sound that the baby fetal heartbeat was absent, I will be admitted to the hospital for D&C. I just want to ask why this could happen beyond our control. . Help I'm still searching for answers. The ob-gyne diagnosis is chromosomal abnormalitis. Answer me. Thank you new friends. God bless.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2007, 05:10 AM
    Lara, I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this, I am sure it is hard on you and my thoughts are with you.

Your doctor's diagnosis is most likely the best one you will get, since we do not know you or your medical history it is impossible for us to give you an accurate diagnosis.

There are many reasons we miscarry and for the most part it is never understood why, it just happens without ryhme or reason.

It is important that you know and understand that you did nothing wrong. There was nothing you could have done to prevent this from happening. Sometimes a fetus is just not able to survive, and there is nothing we can humanly do to prevent a miscarriage when these abnormalities occur.

Again, I am sorry you had to go through this, but remember you did everything in your power to prevent this, however, sometimes this does happen and it is beyond our control.

Also understand that this does not mean that you will not get pregnant and carry a healthy baby to term in the future.

Good luck to you dear, my thoughts are with you.
    Annabelle2007 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Sorry to hear about what happened to you. I know how you feel as I went through a similar thing about a year and a half ago. You must realise it is not your fault and another time will come for you :) The best thing to do would be to go to the doctors and take their advice.

Best of Luck,
    Annabelle.
    Annabelle2007 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2007, 05:43 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...ile-93665.html

There is my storey.

Take care,
    Annabelle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Selling with 1st & 2nd Mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

We need to sell our home in which we are a little "upside down" -- between the first and second mortgages, we owe about $3000 more than the house is valued at right now. A friend told me I could ask the second mortgage holder to release their lien so that we can sell the house, and then write up...

Pregnancy & New Motherhood [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I missed my period last week on 14th of mar and did not bleed for 5 days. I thought I was pregnant. I took a home pregnancy test but it was negative. Then yesterday I started bleeding profusely. I want to know if the bleeding is a sign of a normal period or can I still be pregnant? Please reply.

Pregnancy&new motherhood [ 3 Answers ]

I'm according to the lmp I'm am to be 13wks pregnant I never keep track of the days I ovulate I had sex with my partner on dec 8 .days later I had sex with a different partner and according to the ovulation predictor I concived around dec 12-15 now I'm not sure of who fathered my baby ?/? :(

Pancreatus & pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently diagnosed with pancreatitis and I'm also pregnant What are the risks for me and my baby? And I've also recently had my gull bladder removed. How will I be treated and am I safe?:confused: Someone please help

Cramps & Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to this whole trying to get pregnant thing, and I was wondering if you can still have menstrual cramps before your first missed period. I have been having cramps for the past few days, but I haven't started my period.

View more questions Search