Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bhaskar Tewari Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 11:49 PM
    Telabs 8110 modem ican I used it as leased line modem
    In my office there is a Tellabs 8110 modem from where internet is connected . Is it is a leased line modem or it is a fixed ip broadband modem :)
    ume_jain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 04:04 AM
    It is a leased line modem definitely
    mcgurcan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 05:25 AM
    Tellabs 8110 is a leased line modem.

I am also looking to buy tellabs 8110 modem. Can you advise me a supplier ?

Thanks,

Mete
    singh_bharti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 02:06 AM
    Its Leased line modem. Now days many banks using this modem for leased line connectivity.. In my Bank its also installed for leased line connectivity...

Regards
    Bharti

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Modem hear-say [ 3 Answers ]

I'm fairly computer savy but, a co-worker of my wife says a guy changed their dial-up modem out, and now their speed has increased. I told her I don't think it would work. All I a m able to get is an average 21.6Kbps on my dial up. Sometimes I can get 26. I have a V.92 56k. But have never...

History of Modem [ 1 Answers ]

Types of modem?and histori of modem?

Phone Modem [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm helping a friend out on her computer. Its very old... and I don't think worth much time or effort, but she wants it working ;) Anyway, I think it's a 400mhz, 256 of standard 32 pin memory, running windows 2000 professional. Its got one of those great big expansion cards that...

Modem Routers [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 pcs at home and am going to get ADSL2 broadband and am in need on some advice as to whether I need a wireless or non wireless modem router. Can you please shed some light on the differences and if I'd need it if I was just going to download, surf and play games on the net. ...

Cable Modem [ 8 Answers ]

Can a cable modem be connected to any wall jack that a TV works in any room? Or does the Cable modem need to be isolated back to the coax coming in from the street and a special splitter needed. Thanks

View more questions Search