Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tea42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 11:23 AM
    lilaexercisa - have you noticed any difference?

I'm just starting my 2nd week using Trilastin SR and at the moment haven't seen any improvements but think it is still early days.
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Any one know anything about Stripeptin or used it? If so please let me know

Thanks.‏
    saba11384 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2008, 09:49 PM
    I just started using tri lasting aprrox. Five days ago and I have already noticed a difference. My stretch marks are starting to fade and smoth out. Ive noticed that the cream has better effects on my older strectch makrs rather than the newer ones. So far I have noticed that my skin feels smother and firmer. I will post an update in about a month to let you guys know how the product is working for me. Hope this helps!
    nit001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 03:13 AM
    I used trilastin on my old stretch marks (5 yr old stretch marks due to pregnancy). I've been using it religiously applying it twice a day for almost 2 months and I have not seen any difference. Now my stretch marks area has begun to itch and develop little red rashes. Has anyone experienced this? Please help.
    IndustryMommy Posts: 26, Reputation: 7

Sep 13, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justagirl
    I cannot believe that there are companies out there that can freely make such false claims. It's more than just a buck for us you know? So I was starting to think that they paid miss-all-that to endorse a product that doesn't actually support it's claims and the galleries have got to be falsified as well, camera magic and well these postings as well perhaps. Foolishly scammed and it's too late to get my money back! Stretch mark removal cream, it's like the cure for cancer, there's not one. To think there is no possible solution is just depressing and one more reason to shed the tears, how hopeless. No more low cut shirts, shorts or bathing suits and two pieces, I guess I have to come to terms with such, no more self-esteem or feel of sex appeal or even husband appeal. I personally wouldn't recommend it! If anyone knows of something that does work please let me know.

I wouldn't call it snake oil, each person has a unique genetic make up and their own bio chemistry. It clearly is effective on most people and so to call the claims false is just silly. If yourself esteem is that low I would suggest anti depressants.

Like most of the posters here, I have had nothing but success with Trilastin. I have two toddlers ages 1 & 3 and I gained 80 pounds with the second due to some high risk stuff. Well 80lbs on a petite chick caused a road map of stretch marks and after three and a half months of trilastin I can't see anymore of them. They were white and pretty deep. Now they are all but gone. There are about three little glimmers left around the belly button but you have to actually look for them to see them. All in all, it works for most people, if you are not satisfied, get your money back and try revitol.
    Dyamin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 04:19 PM
    Hi I'm a 24 year old mother. I have had stretchmarks from the age of 17 when my son was born. My stretchmarks cover my whole stomach my sides my hips and my breast. I am very self contious about them to the point were I've chose to get surgery with the promise that this was my only solution. After a lot of money and excruciating pain from a tummy tuck my stretchmarks still exist, and even worst now I have an ugly scar going across my lower abdomen. This is very stressing to me I consider myself not bad looking I keep a good outer appearance but I am ashamed of my body and have very low self esteem and try to avoid intimate relationships. Ive purchased trilastin this is my 2nd week I havt noticed any results yet but if this works it would change my whole life. I'll stay posted with my results.

Sep 18, 2008, 06:23 AM
    I know how it feels Dyamin, I have used the old formula of trilastin but it didn't seems to work for me, I only used it for a few months , and I stopped because I wasn't seeing any changes. I hope this works for you and if it does please let me know. And please keep us posted on what is going on.

Thanks
    ayansmother123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sethgirl22 View Post
    Hello there: I came across this and had to reply..I contemplated for weeks on buying the stuff.. I guess the stages you are in NOW..LOL
    Well I ended up just breaking down and buying like a 3 month supply for 130.00
    I just received it a couple of days ago..I will be sure to drop you a line when I do or do not get any results.
    I am 32 and have 2 children.. 12 and 3 yr.s of age. Ive got some Good Battle wounds from both of them -well worth it but it would be nice to feel "Normal"again ya know?? or somewhere close to it..Well Ill jot your address somewhere. and Stick to it I promise. I guess its a promised 60 day money back guarantee so Hey what have I got to lose.
    Tiffany-Worcester, Ma

Hi I just ordered one tri lasting cream 2 try out how long does one last?. im 21 I have 1 son and I have stretchmaarks wit discoloration.. n I wanted to know did tri lasstin work for you n if sso how long of a process did it taake to clear those sstrtchmarks?? I really want to know if its worth it?. thanks!
    dlargent Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 09:57 PM
    What ever you do, don't use Celtixa. It don't work at all. I've been using it for awhile now, and haven't noticed a difference.
    Serra123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 09:02 AM

Myself and two of my friends had all purchased Trilastin around the same time and have been using it as directed. We all purchased two bottles apiece ($160 plus shipping) and are now on our second tube... six weeks in, and with no results whatsoever. Granted, it is just simply a really good skin moisturizer. I hate to burst any bubbles, but the cold hard truth is that there really isn't a topical over the counter miracle cure for stretchmarks. Point blank, you would have to go get a tummy tuck to eliminate stretchmarks, and sometimes even that doesn't work for everyone. After wasting our money, it now seems pretty obvious that Trilastin really does have an excellent marketing team. You can find people ranting and raving about Trilastin on YouTube, BlogSpot, message boards, etc. These "customers" are most likely paid employees of EC Reseach Corp pushing their product to get their paychecks. It's their job, it's what they are paid to do. After all, who wouldn't lie to get their paycheck to put food on their families tables? Needless to say, we will all be putting in for a refund of a useless product.
    Dr_Gina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 01:22 AM
    Please do some research before buying into expensive products. Stretchmarks are caused by TEARS in thinned (technically atrophic) skin below the skin's surface (the dermis). They form below the surface due to extreme strain, stress or trauma that eventually breaks down the skins support structure. No moisture or cream can penetrate deeply enough into the dermis to prevent or eliminate that kind of damage. At the most, stretchmark creams do moisturize the epidermis (outer layer of skin), and may therefore ever so slightly minimize the appearance of newly formed stretchmarks. Boosting Collagen synthesis is not possible when it comes to stretchmarks. The collagen molecule is too large to penetrate into the deep tissues of the skin where stretchmarks begin form.
    Kashile Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 02:47 AM

Hey ! I don't think Trialastin sr works the same way for everyone, I think everything depends on the person. Everywhere I go I find different answers, some claim that it works, some others claim that it doesn't. Well it does work for me.
    Believe me I thought it was a scam when I saw the different answers but it is not. I'm 18 years old and I have had stretch marks for over 5 years, so since the age of 13, all over my arms and I have tried skin derma pro, shea butter, cocoa butter, french creams, and that thingy called Bio oil, bunch of liars, all of them!!
    I have been using trilastin sr for barely 5 days now and I thought maybe I was seeing things but it wasn't a dream, my stretch marks are fading already!! THey are less visible than they used to be 5 days ago!! But one thing you must know, my stretch marks are young they have darkened yet and I have a dark skin, so I'm black!! So I think it gives different results for everyone. I'm not sure if it will go completely, I have to wait again!! So maybe u should try one tube and see if it works and if t doesn't sennd it back to them, they will refund your money I think, I'm not sure I haven't sent them back anything yet!!
    Best of luck

Jan 24, 2009, 06:14 PM
    I have tried the new formula but I did used the older one which didn't work... please keep us inform on how things are going Kashile... I would like to give it a second try

Thanks.. best of luck

Jan 28, 2009, 02:57 AM

Sure,don't worry I will keep you informed, I know how it feels like to be frustrated because something doesn't seem to work and you are hoping that someone who sees results will keep on telling how it goes... Ill come back in about 20 days, since I started the treatment 1 days ago, so it will be a month by the time I will come back. So see u in 20 days... and again don't loose hope, there must be a solution!!

Jan 28, 2009, 02:58 AM
    I meant since I started the treatment 10 days ago... is there any way we can edit an answer on this site!! Because I don't know how to do it!! It doesn't matter anyway, see you in 20 days.

Feb 20, 2009, 02:18 AM
    Hey ! It's Kashile... It has been a month since I have started the treatment :p and I would say it is less visible than before but you can still see them:mad: They are still visible but less but once again let me remind u that it has only been a month (it takes more time to get great results) so I plan to use this cream during 6 months before I stop the treatment... Each month I will keep u informed on how it's going until the end of the treatment... wish me luck!! So see u in a month and don't loose hope:D

Mar 6, 2009, 09:02 PM
    Thanks Kashile for the updates... hope it works

GOOD LUCK!

Mar 27, 2009, 04:40 AM
    Hey guys, sorry I'm late... had to get my laptop repaired, just got it back yesterday!!
    Anyway, you guys won't believe this, it's amazing... Trilastin-sr does work... my stretch marks are almost gone... I said almost, it has been two months now, they are almost gone and it feels amazing, I can still see them but am pretty sure in a near future they will be completely gone. BY the way I don't know if you guys have heard about Trilastin sr system 2, for the same price you get two tubes one is called Trilastin HT it helps open your skin pores to help trilastin sr get into your skin easier. I have purchased it and started the treatment less than one week ago, and people say that it is more efficient, the good thing is that you get two tubes (TR-HT and TR-SR) for the same price as if you had purchased TR-SR only... Anyway... I will keep you in touch on how it is going... so see u in a month!! :)

Mar 27, 2009, 01:51 PM
    That's awesome.. I have never heard of that. How bad were your stretch marks? Were the old?

Thanks

Mar 29, 2009, 06:23 AM
    I had them since I was 13 years old so they are 6 years old now, so they are pretty old though they haven't darkened yet. It's amazing, it is well worth the money... My mum was even amazed on the phone yesterday, she said she can't wait to see what it looks like. All I hope is that it will go... I mean COMPLETELY... but yah only two months and they have really I mean REALLY faded... I'm not ashamed of them like I used to be anymore... Anyway I will keep you informed. See u in a month:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone... [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone need a friend, I'm a 15 year old girl and I want to get to know some of you! Sara

Please I need help?. any1 know of a good vitamins?. [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone use Andrew Lessman Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails?. If so can you please let me know what it does and does it work?. Or do you know of any good vitamins and or supplements that is good for the hair,nail and or skin?. my hair has been dropping very badly and my hair is becoming thiner?....

Please have anyone use speeswhit pill?. [ 1 Answers ]

Have andy 1 use speed white pill from asianwhiteskin.com Or know someone who has used it?. Please let me know

I need to upgrade my PC? Do anyone know where I can do it [ 2 Answers ]

What do upgrade means?. what do it do?. all I know is that it make the computer faster! Please let me know where I can do it or what company. I live in NY and I have a compaq laptop and a dell desktop Thanks

View more questions Search