Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wild_mustang68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Children's Cartoon 80's I think
    There was a movie I use to watch when I was like, 5, around 1988 or so. I have no idea about the name or much about the movie but I know I just adored it.
    All I can remember is that it was about a young boy who lived underwater, but not a merman/mermaid. I think he met a young girl who lived in another place, I think possibly land and wanted to stay with her. For some reason I think he had to give up something to do that though. I think his dad may have been the king or something and he was a prince and he couldn't come back if he left.
    I know that is SO detailed, but if someone has ANY idea, I would love to hear it. Thanks! :confused:
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

May 14, 2007, 10:51 PM
    It's called Sea Prince and the Fire Child

Shiriusu no densetsu (1981)
    wild_mustang68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 04:02 AM
    Oh my gosh! You just made my morning!! Thank you so much! That was totally it! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Name of children's cartoon / animated movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old now, and lately have been wondering what this movie was called I saw when I was a child. I remember vague details and will cite them as best I can. It was about a boy who I believe was going on some adventure. Throughout the movie there was a scene where someone (in a castle/...

Chicken Soup - 70s or 80s children's cartoon? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of an old cartoon (short film, movie or TV show) about chicken soup (name of a cook)? It had woman who told the story of chicken soup on a rainy day? I believe it might have been a 70s or 80s cartoon, but I can't remember. If any of this sounds familiar and you...

Children's cartoon lost movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can not remember the title of a series of videos I used to watch when I was little. They were about a girl (princess I think!:) ) who had this mane of blonde hair. It may have had pink streaks in it. And things pets/helpers that looked like squrrils/mice lived in her hair. They could fly and had...

Children's cartoon title [ 3 Answers ]

I can not remember the title of a series of videos I used to watch when I was little. They were about a girl (princess I think! :) ) who had this mane of blonde hair. It may have had pink streaks in it. And things pets/helpers that looked like squrrils/mice lived in her hair. They could fly and had...

View more questions Search