Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thomas Mills Posts: 31, Reputation: 7

May 14, 2007, 05:08 PM
    Isuzu Tropper LS 1990 Ran out of Gas Won't Start
    I have had this Trooper 1990 for 4 years 173000Miles Ran out of gas the other day. I put fuel in the horn will start but stops. Unpluged the battery thinking it might be the computer waiting a Hour to see. Is this something that happens with this model. Do you think it is the fuel pump. I can hear it running when I turn on the IG. gloged line, fuel filter or electrical fuel injectors. Just not getting fuel. Fuel Port Injection Eng LLL2 6 Cyc. It has been idling bad for years but always runs fine. 5 speed . If you stop at a light it some times wants to stall, give it a little fuel & it is fine. So computer, fuel line, filter, injectors, what do you guys thinks. I know someone is out there that has had the same problem with this model. Before I start tearing into it I thought that I might get advice. Thanks Thomas [email protected]

Check out some similar questions!

1990 Civic won't start after overheat [ 1 Answers ]

Weird situation: On an out of town trip, my daughter's 1990 civic suddenly overheated. The temp gauge quickly rose and steam came from under the hood. They pulled over immediately, but did notice the car seemed to idle/run fine (no noises) until they got all the way pulled over and turned it...

1990 honda no start [ 1 Answers ]

1990 honda accord 2.2L.. Cranks,but no start /no spark, picked up used dist at wrecking yard , still no start. Went back to wreckers for another used distributor.. Swapped distributors... ran , but shows no tach. Ran for 20 minutes and then died... Would start and run for 1 1/2 minutes and...

1990 Civic won't start [ 35 Answers ]

I have a 1990 Honda Civic that stopped working out of the blue... Symptoms: - engine turns/cranks - engine will not turn over/fire Checks and changes: - changed spark plugs - changed rotar and dist. cap - changed air filter

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.