Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christylillyus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 05:07 PM
    10 days late
    I am 10 days late. I had a colposcopy on the day I was due for my period Friday May 4th. Never started am now late. Took EPT Saturday first morning urine and it was negative. I have never been this late before. Is it possible it's not showing up on a test?
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Its possible that your hcg levels just aren't high enough to register on an hpt yet. However, 10 days is not incredibly late. It is not uncommon to be late, or even entirely miss a cycle now and then. I would wait another week, if nothing, then I would suggest you take a blood test. If its still negative. But you don't get your period by the next expected period date, go to your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

Two days late [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I never use any protection and I am now I am 2 days late with my period. Throughout the day I feel like I could start it at any time but the cramps aren't as bad as normal. Is this also a sign of pregnancy? Should I take a pregnancy test now or just wait it out?

7 days late! [ 1 Answers ]

I am seven days late for my period. I usually have regular on times, I recently started working, it is a pretty physical job lifting and what not. I have been getting about four hours of sleep lately.(because of work). I have a 5 year old and a 9 month old already. My husband and I are not trying...

Three days late! [ 2 Answers ]

Well I just wanted to thank all of you for your support all the times I had questions. I took a hpt today and... positive... Yes! Chery I'm going to the dr. as soon as I can get in. (I just knew you would say something) I will keep you all posted. I hope that this isn't a false positive and I...

View more questions Search