Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

May 14, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Suggestions for Spanish language movie?
    Does anyone know of any good movies that are originally Spanish-language that would be high-school appropriate (PG-13 and under)?

Or... Let's try for ANY (good) originally Spanish-language movies
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

May 18, 2007, 12:42 AM
    Yes it's a new movie aboud ww2 and also about a fantasy world its very new so u prob know it its called "pans labrynth" and its all played in spanish
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

May 18, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Oh! Right! That's a recent one, correct?
    Cea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 03:36 PM
    El Laberinto del Fauno and El Espinazo del Diablo is both really good movies by Mexican director Guillermo del Toro.

Another movie that comes to mind is Abre los Ojos.
    The movie Vanillia Sky with Tom Crusie is a remake of Abre los Ojos. Tho I think both are rated R.
    jennysjunkinthetrunk Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rawpotatoeater37
    Does anyone know of any good movies that are originally Spanish-language that would be high-school appropriate (PG-13 and under)?

Anything by Pedro Almodovar is in Spanish and usually pretty good. However, they are generally rated R or higher for sexual content.
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

May 19, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rawpotatoeater37

Yes pan's labyrinth is a great movie, however it's rated R so you might want to take that into account.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

Do you know spanish [ 7 Answers ]

Does Anyone Know How To Say "will You Sit By Me At Lunch" "or Want To Sit By Me At Lunch" Plzplz Help

Spanish [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know A website were I can get the answer to my spanish workbook-Mas Pratica En Espanol-The spanish 2! Version?

First language literacy and second language litera [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between first language literacy and second language literacy?

Spanish language [ 2 Answers ]

My teacher gave this assignment for tomorrow and I usually miss about 5 points on this type of assignment, and that is a lot of points... Would you mind checking it for me? I will check the computer all night and in the AM before school... Thanks... I hope you are around tonight... Here are...

View more questions Search