Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 14, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Very strange movie.
    When I was in elementary school (70's) the teachers used to show this weird film about the kid that finds a magic pair of red sneakers. They make him jump really high and run faster. There was this stereotypical acting guy chasing him trying to steal the sneakers. Anyone else remember seeing this?
    AmiPortsmouth Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3046
    When I was in elementary school (70's) the teachers used to show this weird film about the kid that finds a magic pair of red sneakers. They make him jump really high and run faster. There was this stereotypical acting guy chasing him trying to steal the sneakers. Anyone else remember seeing this?
    This may not help at all but my little brother has a film called Like Mike which is modern but definetley a remake and has a very similar storyline? Maybe a copy?
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

May 16, 2007, 06:20 PM
    We use to watch a movie called "SNEAKERS" i want to say the guy was chasing him wore all black like a robber. It also seems like he found the shoes sitting in a multi color box. Could this be it? I don't think they actually ever spoke in this film... i think it was silent.

May 16, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangchristy77
    WE USE TO WATCH A MOVIE CALLED "SNEAKERS" I WANT TO SAY THE GUY WAS CHASING HIM WORE ALL BLACK LIKE A ROBBER. IT ALSO SEEMS LIKE HE FOUND THE SHOES SITTING IN A MULTI COLOR BOX. COULD THIS BE IT? I DON'T THINK THEY ACTUALLY EVER SPOKE IN THIS FILM....I THINK IT WAS SILENT.
    You are a genius, I have always remembered this because it gave mr nightmares. I can't believe the teachers showed it to little kids. Thanks I have been looking for this for years but no one else seems to have ever seen it.

May 17, 2007, 05:30 PM
    You are a genius, I have always remembered this because it gave mr nightmares. I can't believe the teachers showed it to little kids. Thanks I have been looking for this for years but no one else seems to have ever seen it.

I'm shocked that you remembered it. Other people thought I was crazy and that I had dreamed it. I wonder if it's still out there somewhere to rent.

May 17, 2007, 08:17 PM
    It was a like 30 min move that they used to show before there were VCRs.
    It was a actual filmstrip so I dought it ever even got released on anything else. Did it traumatize you too?
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

May 18, 2007, 12:15 AM
    Try eBay u can find almost anything on there

May 21, 2007, 05:00 PM
    [QUOTE=Matt3046]It was a like 30 min move that they used to show before there were VCRs.
    It was a actual filmstrip so I dought it ever even got released on anything else. Did it traumatize you too?

No not really. Their was another one we watched that had something to do with a red ball. I can't remember much about that one. Gosh, I'm oldddddd... :) yeah I do remember it being a film. They used one of those old reel things and the picture was on a white pull down screen or a plain wall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange happenings [ 3 Answers ]

Dear experts, I am a college student. I live in an old house. The lady that owned the house passed away several months ago. Lately, some strange things have occurred. I was sitting in the living room on the couch. All of a sudden, there was a very bright flash of light from the kitchen. The...

Strange Periods [ 2 Answers ]

I Am 24 With 2 Children I Have Always Had Odd Periods But I Am Now Slightly Concerned. My Last 2 Periods Have Been Late Which For Me Is Not Unusual But This Month My Period Started First Day Fine Second Day Fine Third Day Stopped Bleeding Forth Morning Started Bleeding Fifth Day Stopped Bleeding...

Strange but True! [ 2 Answers ]

We experience some unusual things and are told some strange and bizarre stories in our time but some, more than others, stay with us! Now I've heard ouija board stories and been told all about paranormal events from various people from all walks of life and the stories have always intreged me...

Why does she think I'm strange [ 14 Answers ]

We were going away for the day to a pool party. I asked my girlfriend if it was OK if I put my car in her garage. She was looking at me like why would you do that... so I explained its going to be 90 plus and I thought it would be a good idea to keep it out of the baking sun. Later at the end of...

Am I Strange? [ 12 Answers ]

hi I am a male and I am going to be 15 in April.During the last few weeks/months I have been masterbating every 2 or 3 days but I have never actually "cummed". I like girls and everything and get an erection often- at school in front of this girl I have just started going out with and at other...

View more questions Search