Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

May 16, 2007, 01:31 PM
    I wαs 15 the guy wαs 19 I felt like I wαs being rαped αnd like some sex doll-- I remember just looking to the side, αt the wαll. The whole time becαuse he wαs mαking those weird guy sex fαces (lol guy sex fαces αre so hαlαrious!! hαhα) yeαh 'greαt' memories.. eck
    Sirius Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

May 22, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mogoverthemoon
    Hay again :p. Being a virgin i wouldn't have much to add as to what my first sexual experience is like because my experience (and only experience) is kissing my best mates sister once (its a little sad i know). But what i wont too know is, what is that first time like?, being a virgin and having to endlessly hear about my mates new 'conquests' and how they 'envy' me because i've never been intimate with anyone is getting me wondering, is everyones first time bad?, because they all say that im gona dread that first time?

Both male and female perspectives please, and sorry but no 'no sex before marriage comments please, very sorry but im young, curious and need some information on my first experience'

P.S- I do understand that all peoples experiences are different, im just trying to get a 'jist' of what to expect.

Thank you all x
    I am very interested in these answers too because unfortunately, I made it to my mid-30s and remained a Virgin. Sometimes the virginity gets way ahead of itself.
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

May 22, 2007, 10:01 PM
    It was probably my least favorite memory. The guy I thought loved me, took my viginity, left "to the store", and I never heard from him again. I do wish I would have waited until marriage.
    Sirius Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

May 22, 2007, 10:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyMaltipoo
    It was probably my least favorite memory. The guy I thought loved me, took my viginity, left "to the store", and I never heard from him again. I do wish I would have waited til marriage.

Well I saw your profile and how you are married. Does your current Husband understand? If he does and is a good man to you, I think that is what matters most:)
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

May 22, 2007, 10:21 PM
    Luckily, I do have an understanding husband... but losing your virginity is something you can never take back. I am 30 years old now and I can still remember every single detail that happened that day 11 years ago. I really wish we could just make these young kids believe us but we can't... they will do what they want and unfortunately some will do what their friends say is "normal".
    yas_aks Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 12:33 AM
    Hey mine was around 2 n a half years back... me and my guy had been trying for weeks. I just wouldn't let him enter me cause I was so scared that it would be painful. God bless him for being so patient! When it finally happened it was bliss!! It was his 1st time too. I didn't have a clue how to move. He did the whole act and I was just experiencing the most beautiful moment of my life. It wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. In fact, after we were spent I felt so complete and happy. Since that day our bond has become even stronger... every time feels better than the last time we made love;)
    tiarae44 Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

May 23, 2007, 03:00 AM
    my first time was technically when I was 13 and I was raped, then I just thought it didn't matter and had a bunch of random affairs, but my first time with someone I really cared about was great, you should wait until you find someone you care about, you don't have to be in love, but you want it to be at least a bit special, I do wish I had waited for a while though, I think I was too young to be doing what I did. And always use a condom! Or birth control at least... get a disease... but at least you won't have a kid!
    fatal doll Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Jun 2, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mogoverthemoon
    Hay again :p. Being a virgin i wouldn't have much to add as to what my first sexual experience is like because my experience (and only experience) is kissing my best mates sister once (its a little sad i know). But what i wont too know is, what is that first time like?, being a virgin and having to endlessly hear about my mates new 'conquests' and how they 'envy' me because i've never been intimate with anyone is getting me wondering, is everyones first time bad?, because they all say that im gona dread that first time?

Both male and female perspectives please, and sorry but no 'no sex before marriage comments please, very sorry but im young, curious and need some information on my first experience'

P.S- I do understand that all peoples experiences are different, im just trying to get a 'jist' of what to expect.

Thank you all x
    I am a girl. I am really pretty, not to brag. I am popular in school. So, my first time was really hot. I was with this cute boy from Australia. We didn't use a condom but I was fine. It felt a little bit slippery, but it was okay.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 01:55 PM
    My first time was weird. I was with a person I had been with for 6 months. I thought I "loved" him. I guess at the time I did - but at 17 do you really know?
    Anyway, it was homecoming, I was a senior in High School. We went to my best friend's house - she was having a party - went back to her room (everyone in the house knew what was about to happen) started fooling around and 2 people came out of her bathroom - how embarrassing. Then we got walked in on AGAIN by my bf's boyfriend. We were naked and under the covers - again embarrassing! FINALLY - we did the deed. I bled everywhere! My friend was so mad - how was she going to explain the stain on the mattress to her mother - I was freaked out and the guy didn't seem to mind.
    To this day, I am shocked I still have sex! :)
    We were together for almost a year - but it just didn't work out!
    I wish I had waited.
    laodemon22 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 12:35 AM
    I myself hadn't touch a girl until 18 (a few kisses... but just like a pop kiss). And you know... I mean most guys tend want to show off. Though I am not going lie I 2 wanted to show off. Anyway, I had been dating a girl that was a virgin, but more sexually experience then me. At first it bother me, but I was like I don't care. After we had sex my penis was hella sore for like a week or so. Anywayz my girlfriend came out and told me all this pull and junk. And now I wish I had waited. Sex can do 2 thing in a relationship. Break it or make it stronger. Though if you just want it out of your way (I strongly oppose) find someone that you can connect with and have fun with it.
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jun 3, 2007, 12:55 AM
    You don't ned to waitfor someone you love to have sex for the first time, cause you probably won't end up with that person anyway. Its good to really know and likethe person but sex is great and should be experimented byt guys. Find a girl you like and d it with her. You do not need to be in love to be havimg sex. As I have been having sex for the last 9 years I have foun it is much better when you love the person the sex no longer just becomes a fun time it becomesmuch more pleasurable and you look and think of sex with someone you love differently. But when trying it for the first time I just did it with a hot girl who I was attracted to she was a virgin at the time and we ended up together for three years.. Waiting for someone you love to have sex with them is not what you should do, because sex is a big part of becoming involved with someone, without having sex you will not feel as close to this person and fall in love. Get it out of the way and start doing it nopw. Have a great time that is what life is for. Too many people say wait for that right person, No don't do that you would rather have fun now and when the right person comes along you can start wit them as well but you would have had plenty of experience.

People who say I look back and wish I hadn't of done it they are just living in the past, people saythat cause maybe it didn't work out or something be hapy to have sex andlearn from the different experiencesand when you are I love you will no exactly what to do. Don't sleep around but do try out a few different girls this is the best way you don't just want to sleep with one girl you want to know a few so you know what ythe differences between girls and sleeping with them.
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jun 3, 2007, 12:57 AM
    First off, I'm glad you're waiting for someone special and not some whore
    Well for me it hurt a bit, but I am a girl. I don't really remember much about it, cause I did it again with the same person and it was great
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 3, 2007, 02:07 PM
    I was 16, had absolutely no intentions of having sex, I was not even 'prepared' if you know what I mean?
    Anyway, two of my best friends and I were drinking vodka straight out of the bottle,
    I had a bit too much and all I remember is flash backs of this guy taking my clothes off and being in immense pain. I awoke the next morning missing clothes and I could barely walk.
    I noticed within time the pain just wouldn't go away and when I went to the hospital I had a skin tag that was blocking my vaginal entry and when I had sex it was gradually breaking and causing me so much pain, it was removed but I bled for 8 weeks straight.
    It was the worst time of my life. Needless to say I did not have sex for a long time after. I waited a year and a half.
    honey2700 Posts: 27, Reputation: -1

Jun 3, 2007, 02:23 PM
    My first time sucked. I was 15 and I think I did it just to get it over with. It hurt like a bit*h
    And I ended up dumping the guy a week later. Then that open my eyes to the sex in the world and got 2 STD's luckly cureable ones but it smartened me right up. This was only the second guy I had ever slept with. Sex is over rated. I think it sucks. I had my share of sex parteners and I still don't like sex. I go months without even thinking about it. Well until my boyfriend is bothering me night and day for it.
    Prowler450 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 01:26 PM
    My first time was embarssin... My girlfriend at the time was also a virgin... But that didn't really matter she was ready and I was to... unfortanly all you can do is let your mind wander and try to hold back from ejaculating as long as possible... cause for me it was like 35 seconds... Max
    nicname Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Jun 5, 2007, 06:36 PM
    I'm not going to tell you what to expect because everyone's first time is diefferent...

The first time I had sex I was just turning 19, got a late start... I was out with a bunch of friends at a club drinking and dancing, as we were driving home a girl I had been grinding with that night... who happened to be a huge slut, started making it very clear that she wanted some sexual... well we ended up at this kid jamie's airstream trailor, and were all watching fear and loathing in las vegas, jamie decided to go and use the restroom when he left me and the girl started fooling around, one thing led to another and I had sex, I'm sure I sucked and was having trouble keeping a boner... man that was a long time ago seven years
    Dqueen Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 01:10 AM
    Well i'm still a virgin... and as far as i know... love matters feelings got to be strong... you must be very comfortable with him/her...i still think it's best to wait till the wedding night...
    but if it just happens at least make it memorable... :)[/U][/U]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

12.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Smokes fom Time to Time [ 9 Answers ]

This engine apprears to start and run fine. However, from time to time it will smoke like a freight train then clear up and be find. This may occur several times in a two hour period. Any sujections on what may be the cause? Thanks for your Help!

Part Time Versus Full Time [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the line for part time employment versus full time employment in Georgia. I can't find it anywhere!

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

View more questions Search