Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DMCX2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Vandalism Charges
    My boyfriend is going to court tomorrow for throwing a shopping cart through a car window (anger management). He has never been arrested or anything like that. Is he going to jail or just paying a fine? What are the chances?
    Chris50 Posts: 30, Reputation: 10

May 14, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DMCX2
    My boyfriend is going to court tomorrow for throwing a shopping cart through a car window (anger management). He has never been arrested or anything like that. Is he going to jail or just paying a fine? What are the chances?
    First time offense.. vandalism, destruction of property... and NO other charges involved.. he will be fined and maybe given a short probated sentence. If there are aggravating circumstances that you haven't mentioned, that could affect the outcome.
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

May 16, 2007, 10:12 PM
    Probably will just pay a fine and/or community service, hopefully not probation though because those probate fines rack up fast

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drop Charges in FL [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! New here, I recently went through some things with my now ex. I had an injunction taken out, filed charges to be picked up by the state, etc. We have talked over the phone, just tonight, and want to stop going after each other, we agree that it is over completely, but I am pregnant and don't...

Expungment of charges [ 1 Answers ]

I was arrested in Memphis, TN. In 1992 for theft of property under $500.00. I was sentenced to probation 11/29 on this charge. In 1994 I was arrested again in Memphis for the same thing. This time I served 94 days in a county facility. I've not been arrested since, can I have these charges expunged...

Theft but no charges? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know of instances where you were caught shoplifting in a grocery chainstore by their in house loss prevention officer and the police are called, but the police did not end up laying down charges for theft? Did the loss prevention officer have influence over the possibility of having...

Pressing charges [ 3 Answers ]

How much does it cost to press charges against a private citizen

View more questions Search