Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faelady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2005, 08:09 AM
    Microsoft Office 2003 Professional
    I have just installed a new master hard drive in my computer, and am attempting to install my copy of Microsoft Office 2003 Professional. Unfortunately, I've lost the serial number - no, really.

I still have Office installed on the slave (used to be master) drive, and I'm wondering if there's any way to figure out what the serial number is in the installed copy.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 25, 2005, 05:35 AM
    Try going to www.belarc.com/download.htm and run the advisor (from the old PC). Should list the product key. Otherwise contact Microsoft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Install Ms Office 2003 [ 8 Answers ]

I'm trying to install Ms Office 2003 on Windows XP platform. It can't work. It says "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log files exists and is writable." How do I solve this problem.

Microsoft Office Problem? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I have Windows XP. I do a system restore every couple of months on my Sony Vaio to speed the computer up. I have two drives (C) and (D). The system restore deletes everything on my C drive but D is uneffected. So I decided to install Microsoft office on D so that I wouldn't have...

Microsoft Office XP installation [ 11 Answers ]

?? I have MS Office 2000 Premium installed. I want to install MS Office XP. Do I install over 2000 or what? Will I lose all mt my Outlook e-mail?

Office 2003 Needs To Close [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, every time I open a word document or anything from office 2003 a window opens saying that it has encountered a problem and needs to close. I already tried to repair it and re-install it but still the same. Any ideas for a fix? Windows xp. 1300mhz. 1024mb Thank you

Microsoft Office 97 Professional Edition [ 2 Answers ]

I am about to purchase a new PC and I am wondering if Office 97 is compatible with Windows XP. Thank you. :)

View more questions Search