Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yovy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Police brutality
    Is there any law that defend police brutality ?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 14, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Hello yo:

No. Why don't you tell us what went on.

excon
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 14, 2007, 01:34 PM
    What country are you referring to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Police brutality? [ 3 Answers ]

So, in my town, a friend was shot to death because, according to the paper, he had a psychiatric episode and threatened the cops with a 2-1/2-inch knife. They shot him in the chest sevel times. He dies 10 minutes later, begging for help. They shot him after two minutes of arguing. What do you think?

Should I go to small claims or police? [ 9 Answers ]

3 weeks ago my daughter hit a deer with her car & needed a whole headlight assembly & front fender. My neighbor said he could get it almost half price at junk yard. I live in Pa. So he went on internet to see if they had it. They said they did. So I gave him the money they quoted. He came back &...

Screenplay: Police Ask for ID [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing a screenplay. Here's the situation, and the legal question(s) that arise from it. I have a character who is suspected of art theft. He has not been charged. It turns out he is out of town. A police detective, who has come to question him questions a neighbor who lives in the same...

Police Department [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told that I could not be hired for a position at the local police department (City X, North Carolina) because I have a judgement sitting on my credit report. Why do they do that? I meet all other qualifications, and when I ask the reason isn't that I am not capable, but because I have...

View more questions Search