Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ste ste Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 06:58 AM
    Ello. Im a 15 year old boy. And admit I do masturbate a lot and have noticed a lump form on the back of my penis towards the left side it doesn't hurt and a few days ago I could squeeze it and have a yellow puss come out like you get out of a spot but now nothing comes out of it.
    Do you no what it could be and what I should do?
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Jul 23, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Its probabbly a cyst or an ingrown hair, as you can see mny of us have had this for some reason lately, so don't worry
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 09:48 PM
    I just came across this thinking of something that happened to me recently. I do masturbate a lot, and I got a bump in the same spot (as everyone else? Ha ha). After about 2 weeks it got much smaller, eventually going away. If you wait over 3 weeks and it doesn't get smaller I would ask someone who is close to you (parent/guardian) to take you to the doctor to get it looked at. If they ask to see it I would probably just tell them no (if you're shy) and then when at the doctor ask if they could step out. The doctor really won't care, this is what he/she does to make money, and sees this kind of stuff all the time.

- Mike, Za Pwnzor
    Number30LB Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Ya, I just got the same thing just noticed it today I'm 15 almost 16 and I freaked out a little its about half a centimeter in diameter and I can move it around like kift it off the penis I'm just going to wait a couple of days and c
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 12, 2007, 12:36 PM
    That is how I found this cyst too, I just waited a week and it started to get smaller and then after 2 weeks, it was gone completely.
    Number30LB Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 04:34 PM
    You mines gone 2 now
    ollie_yorke Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Yeah I've got this as well about same age and same place, searched the sympton and this came up, so I joined if ne1s else has got advice tell I think il leave it for a bit then see, cheers x
    CookieCountDawn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Just recently I found a lump on my penis. I am worried. After reading all this, I am happy that I am not alone but I'm still a bit worried. I think it's a blemish of some sort.
    himself000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by help00
    Hello i am 14 years old and am in the mid stages of puberty. The other day i noticed a small lump on the shaft of my penis. It is located towards the bottom on the underside but a little to the right. I know it isnt part of the penis anatomy because it wasnt there before and isnt connected to the penis. i can lift up the skin a little and it seems to be connected to the skin of my penis. If i press on it or pinch it, it slightly hurts. Im not sure what this is and i am pretty worried it could be something bad. I am a virgin so it can't be a STD, so im not sure whats going on. Please help me out, any kind of help will be greatly appreciated.
    Yea I'm 14 and a virgin and I have one of these things now lol it had puss coming out and was scank and its like exactly the same place and description as you guyss so I think I'm happy about it now. Hopefully it will go away :) thanks to this site :)
    mousecal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 08:27 AM
    I had a lump in the same place, slightly painful after I popped it, but before it was fine, first time it popped lots of white puss, second time (in the shower earlier) it was a yellowish puss, I think it must be a swollen hair follicle or sweat gland from all the sites I've been looking at.
    rocafella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 01:35 PM
    I'm 28 years old and I had one on mine since I was 14, and been too the doctor 4 it serval of time, but my doc told me its not that serious,and in fact he offer to remove it, and I said no unless it got bigger and 14years later its still there and it's a small little ball like bumps connected to the skin part of my penis, and you can move it around and stuff, but never had any trouble from a partner about, you can tell its not a std, JUST A LIL HARD BALL
    krist324 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 05:22 PM
    Hi I'm 21 years old and I first recall getting my bump on my penis around puberty... I was too scared to tell anyone about it back then... it was always pretty small and was located of the tip of my foreskin... However now I'm terrified since the other night I had sex with a girl and she thought it was a good idea to bite my penis... I now realize my lump is 3 times as big... please help...
    travish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 07:54 PM
    Hi I'm 14 years old almost 15 and mid way through puberty when I found a red bump after I had masterbated. Its been 5 days and its still the same. It hurts a bit on the touch and right now it started to puss a abit its red and hard and is under neath the skin. Its on the lower part of the shaft and before I found this out I got kicked in the penis so that might have made a cut?

Please help! Thanks!
    random9999 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 03:43 AM
    I've also found a lump on my penis and it feels kind of like the end of a bone. Is this the same as everyone else? Also I've had it for about 2 months and it hasn't gone away I'm thinking of seeing a doctor soon because it's starting to worry me.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2012, 07:02 PM
    The most common reasons for lumps on the penis are cysts or ingrown hair folicles, (which go away in time), fordyce spots, (which are also harmless), and Papules, (which show up on the head of the penis).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a small concern which I don't think is too seriuos but I wouldn't mind clearing things up. I have a lump, more of a sweling just inder the hood of my penis, it is long and wraps around it as if it's a vein or something, it is quite lumpy itself. But the weird thing is it only...

Lump on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is jon, I am a 16 year old male. I have had a lump on the head of my penis since I can remember, I started noticing it in 5th grade. I have asked the doctors a couple times and they said it was nothing to be too worried about, considering I have no pain and its causing no problems with...

Lump on penis [ 7 Answers ]

It started about 3 weeks ago with a tiny white bump on the shaft of my penis that looked like an ingrown hair, I popped it once, and white pus came out of it, not a lot, and it was still there, I popped it again about 2 days ago and then a bigger bump appered, and is slightly red but is about 3 mm...

Lump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

There has been posts on this but I have a small lump on my penis and I was wondering could I still get diseases and stuuf with out having sex?

View more questions Search