Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vampire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Names for a business
    Is there a way I can search for a name for a new business, to be sure it has not been taken yet.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 14, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Try The Library of Congress Look under trademarks. Also try googling the name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business name [ 5 Answers ]

How do I go about registering the name of my business and to keep the right and idea for my business so peopledo not take and use my idea

I want my own business [ 3 Answers ]

I've had the dream for ages and its on paper, I've done all the planning. All the finiane is in place. I need to know what I need to do next. Where do I registor my business, what do I need to do. Phone tax office, national ins. Can you please tell me. I'm not sure on the next stp forward before I...

Cleaning business [ 3 Answers ]

I am interested on starting a small cleaning service. How do I get in contact with the main person to see if they would let me clean their company? Do I need a license :rolleyes:

Small business [ 2 Answers ]

I have set flyers and business cards around my neighborhood about lawn care services. Now, how much do I charge to cut their yards?

Small business [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently 17 years old... I am toying with the idea of starting a card business... I will begin as a sole trader... but hopefully develop into a larger force opening stores around scotland by 2010... will I survive in such a market... and is it wise taking such a risk at a critical stage of my...

View more questions Search