Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    felicia3702 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Persuasive essay
    Hi I'm felicia and I want to know Ho can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?
    JavontaeWilliams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Well all you got to do is just take that forum of yours and let me write it out for you I have a way with words.
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

May 14, 2007, 07:58 AM
    I'm kind of confused on what you meant for some reason; I think you said you are writing an essay that your persuading readers to your point of view of opposing the topic of the essay? Just list details why that topic is so to say "bad". Make your opening paragraph, then from there have your body paragraphs (each paragraph a different reason why that topic is "bad", WITH DETAILS), lastly close it all up with your closing paragraph saying why it is so bad with a summary of the above. I suppose you could write it a different way though.

Another way you could write it is to list all the cons AND pros of the topic. This would have course give you a LOT more to write on but if you are persuading the readers to oppose the topic you would have to make the cons out weigh the pros.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Persuasive and objective essay [ 3 Answers ]

How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?

Effective persuasive writing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi class I am new and I really need help with my on line classs bad:eek: :eek:

Essay [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write an essay that is objective but is persuasive?

Effective Persuasive writing [ 2 Answers ]

How can I treat the subject of an essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of my point of view?

View more questions Search