Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tressy Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Not enjoying her first penetrative experience does not necessarily mean she will not enjoy the next, including first sexual intercourse when she is ready. With time, practice, and increased familiarity with your partner, and her increased knowledge of you, you'll both learn when her body is fully aroused and ready for penetration and pleasure
    E3317 Posts: 103, Reputation: -5

May 30, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Burst it open and It will be fine aftewared just kidding lubrication and going slow coupled with not going too deep will help you guys build up until she can accommodate you fully. Although protection is highly recommended that could also be a culprit try thin or extra sensitive condoms.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

May 30, 2007, 09:39 PM
    Protection won't make intercourse painful unless NO lube is used. Just lube up and keep trying.
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 31, 2007, 07:43 AM
    Of course it's going to hurt when a hymen breaks for the first time, if it breaks correctly.
    Your first time is not meant to be all about rainbows and lollipops.

I suggest foreplay and to go slow. It gets better after the next time around.
    Some girls can be very sore afterwards, bleed and sometimes even have pain when walking for the next few days.
    I had a horror story that I won't talk about but I suffered phsyically for 8 weeks, worst time of my life.

The original question was not even condom related.
    I'm pretty sure if the original poster was going to have sex, and especially when their both virgins, they would use a condom.

Roger Grimsby- I definitely agree with you on this..
    Condoms obviously provided "desensitization," regardless of what the marketing-hype on the packaging said. And I didn't want my wife (who was my girlfriend at the time) taking "The Pill" because playing with one's hormones can have side effects -- short term and long term.
    And I commend you for respecting her and taking her health into consideration.
    Sirius Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jun 1, 2007, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by urgh160
    My girlfriend and I tried to have sex recently, we are both virgins, but she said that it was too painful and we stopped. Is there something i am doing wrong? Or is that just part of how it is going to be?

Does anyone have any tips on how to get past this?
    Wow, I am in my mid-30s and still a Virgin. I unfortunately can't tell you what your first timer woes would be like but I hope the woman I meet in the future can be understanding and give me an inch of slack for my lack of experience.
    kenmore Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by urgh160
    My girlfriend and I tried to have sex recently, we are both virgins, but she said that it was too painful and we stopped. Is there something i am doing wrong? Or is that just part of how it is going to be?

Does anyone have any tips on how to get past this?
    You need slowly made her get real wet then have a sex that way won't hurt have fun
    MrsFoxxy2u Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Well the first time sometimes is a little painful but hang in there you need to be at the right frame of mind and at the right place at the right time for it to be special

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy Woes... [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently pregnant w/ my fourth child, and when they say every pregnancy is different, it's the truth. Recently, I've been having horrible sinus infections. One on top of the other.. and my allergies have been crazy. I went to my OB and he prescribed some medications, but now it's leading...

Printer woes! [ 1 Answers ]

HP laserjet printer 5MP stopped printing today. The printer folder comes on and flashes and when brought up states that a printer time out error occurred.The solution is to increase the time but this has not helped. Does anyone know how to correct this problem so that the printer will resume...

Maintenance Woes [ 2 Answers ]

For the past two weeks I have turned in both written and verbal maintenance requests for two different problems. Problem 1: the kitchen sink will take 3 days for it to drain half a sinkfull of water, and even then, as one side drains, more comes back into the other side Problem 2: ...

Ex-boyfriend Woes [ 3 Answers ]

A b c d e f g h I j k l m n

Boot up Woes [ 9 Answers ]

I recently migrated my mobo into a new case, but found that now that the comp won't boot. At first it booted telling me that the Cmos Setup was wrong and that the Time and Date was not setup. So I shut it off and turned it back on a while ago only to find out that it won't boot to POST or nothing...

View more questions Search