Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiarea08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Just wondering
    I was on my period and my boyfriend and I had sex he had an organism inside of me could I be pregnant? We been trying to have a baby but it hasn't happen but for some reason my body feels different, I used the restroom and wiped and I had pink on the tissue.
    Lonelymutterings Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Do a pregnancy test. You can get pregnant whilst on your period.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 14, 2007, 07:17 AM
    So that I can help you best I need to know how old you are as well as if you use any kind of birth control, and if so, what kind.
    Sunshine2 Posts: 70, Reputation: 11

May 14, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tiarea08
    I was on my period and my boyfriend and i had sex he had an organism inside of me could i be pregnant? We been tryin to have a baby but it hasn't happen but for some reason my body feels different, i used the restroom and wiped and i had pink on the tissue.
    The chances of getting pregnant while you are on your period are slim, yet possible. It takes a few weeks to know for sure though. Sounds like you are not pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just Wondering [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 month old kitten, and I was just curious about how much kittens of that age usually sleep in a day because my kitten usually sleeps quite a bit, and I always thought that kittens play more then they sleep, and as they get older they sleep more. Also my kitten has feline herpes in her one...

Just wondering [ 6 Answers ]

So, I'm seventeen years old and I've never been in a relationship in my life. Scratch that. I've been on one date to the movies where I basically had to ask the guy myself through myspace (ugh, I know) and to top it all off, he stabbed someone and got expelled from his school (prior to me, of...

Just wondering [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondering but why do people prefer macs over PCs I mean you will buy a mac and sure it'll be OK for a while but then you will be left behind by PC's there more versitile to upgrade and you won't get laughed at when people ask what you have. I have a friend with a Mac he can clapp his hands...

I'm wondering how far is to far? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am a 38 y/o lady and it seem that life is becoming almost to much to bear I'm no good at anything I do any more I have icolated myself for many years and I have contact with no one unless I need to I'm disabled and no one seems to understand enough is enough as far as that goes. My children...

View more questions Search