Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nattu_88 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Rock Hill APTS
    Hi,

I am in need of "Studio & 1 Bed Room" Apartment in Rock Hill, Connecticut, Zip 06067 below 900 USD Per Month. Can somebody suggest me with website or details of apartments at this location.

Thanks & regards
    Natarajan
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 14, 2007, 06:58 AM
    Sorry, but we don't find accommodations. Your best bet, and a popular way of finding what you want is a rental agent (yellow pages) or the want ads

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My relationship is going down hill [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my fiancé are going on a year and a half and he left me this morning and he says he is willing to talk about getting things to work on our relationship but not right now what do I do because I love him more then life itself and my kids call him daddy how am I suppose to tell my kids what's...

A girl falls down a hill, hits her head and is transported. [ 2 Answers ]

Aaahhhhh!! Its driving me crazy! My husband and I both remember watching a movie when we were young where a girl works in a Walmart-type department store, she is driving home in a jeep or something and falls out, rolls down a hill and is transported into another land. Possibly it was a dream but we...

Loudon County-Camden Westwind Apts. [ 3 Answers ]

Does the Apartment Management have the right to require I put my 18yo son, his 20yo girl frind and my 76yo father on my lease which makes them responsible for the rent (As well as myself)? I made them aware my dad has dementia and I have full Power of Attorney for him. My son and his girlfriend...

Size of Copper/pvc inside new home to max pressure from 3,000 gl tank on hill [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am building a new home in the country and have a 3000 gallon water tank 75 verticle above my (future) second story. I was going to have either 2" sch 40 pvc or 1 1/4" come down the 160 feet to my home. And then I wanted to know what is the largest copper pipe I could use inside the home to...

I'm just a bill sitting here on capital hill [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry about that I just couldn't resist the title! I'm wondering how does an average citizen get a federal law passed.I do not wish to deal directly with my congressman because the law I would like to see passed will definitely ruffle some feathers in Washington :eek:

View more questions Search