Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robbie7777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 02:58 AM
    Red Nose!
    Hi, can anyone tell me how best to get rid of a red nose? My nose is not inflamed or swollen but has become increasingly red/dark red. I have not been in the sun or extreme cold. Grateful for any help!! :( Thanks.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 14, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Redness on the nose can be caused by, allergy, wind, humidity, stress and other factors. It sounds like your red nose is caused by emotional stress. You should take deep breaths and relax. Also, try using aloe vera gel on your nose to help reduce the redness. If the redness does not subside, consult a dermatologist. He/she can prescribe an antibiotic to get rid of the redness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red itchy dots under fingertips [ 1 Answers ]

I have been getting very small dark red dots under the skin of my middle finger tips on both hands but not at the same time, for several years now. I noticed them off to the side of my nail beds at first, but now they are appearing on the fingerprint part of my fingertips. When I itch them the area...

I have blackheads on my nose... [ 6 Answers ]

How can you get rid of them?

Warm nose [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted a (guessing) 6 month old datsun. She weights around 5-6 lbs. The pound gave her a 7 in 1 shot, bathed her, wormed her, and gave her Ivemectin for heart worms prevention. I think they gave her around 1.5 (cc's?). They said this was the right dose for her weight. She was running around...

Bloody nose! [ 5 Answers ]

Okay yesterday I got the first bloody nose in like 7 years.. at around 1 pm and now I just got another one 11:00 am.. I am not a big nose pcker and I never get nose bleeds.. what could this be from?

Object in nose [ 8 Answers ]

:eek: Does anyone have any advice on getting an objecrt out of a child's nose? One of my son's stuck a bead in his nose and he is too young to blow, so it won't come out. It is not blocking his airway but I don't think it should stay in there. If nothing comes up I think I am taking him to the...

View more questions Search