Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bilobang2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 01:01 AM
    Bad infection on my right lob
    2 days ago I went to the mall to get my other ear pierced because I had already gauged and pierced my cartilage by myself and figured I'd have them do it. (I don't even know why). But anyway, now I'm stuck with a bad infection in my ear. When I went into spencers in the mall to buy a piercing gun for other stuff I had asked the guy at the counter what he thought (also, I don't even know why). He said.. alright, well that's a really bad infection, try and get the liquid and blood out of it. So I go home like a freak with my needle in hand and poke a small hole to let blood out. It did bring the swelling down a little with rubbing alc. Being used as well. Then after taking a shower it was back, but worse. Now I'm on antibiotics (amoxicillin), and I clean the ear about 3 times a day with poroxide and neosporen.

Please anyone, if you have any suggestions to help me fix my stupid mistake it would be VERRY appriciated.

Also, can infections from piercings be spread throughout the body?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 14, 2007, 02:48 AM
    Infections, anywhere on the body, left untreated, can spread. Your skin is the first line of defence for your body, after that is breeched, anything can happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yeast infection? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: I think I have a yeast infection but I don't know I don't ich its just a discharge that's like think and white... so I took the monistat one night crap and it went away for a while then came back... I thnk I should go to a geno but I don't have one I actually don't have a doctor right...

Infection? [ 3 Answers ]

SEX I started seeing someone that I really like! We've moved into a sexual relationship! This is my FIRST real sexual relationship, but not his. It's been about three weeks and we've had sex at several times a week! Now I'm itching like crazy! It's not the whole area just the area around the...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

Possible infection [ 2 Answers ]

I just noticed a whitehead of pus on one of my dog's nipples. Could it be serious?

Infection [ 3 Answers ]

If your Tongue ring gets infected, Can you die from it? OMG please tell me NO lol... I still want a tongue ring and I don't know how to tell my mom why i want one! i mean hello it is HOT hehe! help me out thanks!:p

View more questions Search