Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Tiny itchy bumps
    In January, I had 2 pin sized dots on my left forearm. They itched, looked like dry skin but didn't bother me much. When I used lotion, they would almost disappear. Last week, the dots came back. This time there were more, still only on left arm but from wrist to upper arm. They itch like carzy. Yesterday, more of them appeared now on right arm as well although not as much as left. I did a little research, thought I had hives but hives are characterized by patches/welts and mine are just dots. Tiny raised bumbs on the skin with red top. Went to doctor, she gave me prescription for Lotrisol ointment. Researched what ointment is for.. psoriasis... description of that condition doesn't match mine. No scaling in my bumbs... they are smooth... some clustered together. So I didn't use the ointment. What is this? Why do I have this? How can I get rid of it? Am taking Claratin right now in the off chance it is an allergy. 2 days of claratin, don't see much of a difference except I have a sore throat now. I am 41 years old and I exercise regularly. Not much of a ceffeine drinker. Could stand to lose 10 lbs for vanity's sake. Not under any particular stress, just the usual daily grind. Have had a few pimple outbreak in face since I turned 40 but never as an adolescent. Hope this background info helps.
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

May 13, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Sometimes I have unexplained bumps come up on me and I use hydrocortisone cream or aloe vera gel. It works for me, it might for you. I don't know what it is though?
    babycakz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2010, 07:52 AM
    I get them at least once a year, I think they are an insect bite, I heal very quickly and these seem to last forever though, sorry I can't find the answer either

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny pin sized red itchy dots [ 17 Answers ]

I have about 5 or so of this tiny pin sized red dots that itch more than anything I've ever experienced. I found if I leave them alone they'll dry up in about a week or so. But if I dare scratch them they spread into a rash. Any ideas?

Tiny zit like bumps on arms [ 8 Answers ]

For years I have had little bumps on my forearms. Not painful, not rashy. About the size of little zits, but not red at all. Just flesh colored. My bet is that they are hair follicles, but... they never go away or get smaller. Anyone have any ideas as to what they are and how to get rid of...

Tiny pimply bumps on fingers/hands [ 29 Answers ]

I have these tiny pimply bumps mainly around the sides or top of my fingers.. there is no puss.. no heads on them.. just a tiny raised bumps.. in clusters usually.. although they usually start as 1 and grow into clusters.. they are itchy.. although not enough for me to want to scratch them.. they...

Tiny itchy red bumps that dry up in a day or two [ 2 Answers ]

I have tiny red itchy bumps that pop up on my ankles, legs, back, stomach and pretty much that's it. They come up individually and also in clusters at times. They pop up suddenly, itch more at times than at other times and then dry up within a day or two. The bumps are about the size of a head of...

View more questions Search