Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mary a tinch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 04:20 PM
    This is mary a tinch:I don't know what all this stuff is about, I just wanted to know how to write a hardship letter to my 401k to withdraw some needed money. How do I prepare a hardship letter to be sent to them?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 13, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Mary, I have moved your post from the Humor & Comedy thread, where it was trailing at the end of a joke, to the Financial section where it will get the answers it deserves.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401(k) Hardship withdrawals [ 2 Answers ]

If a person takes a hardship withdrawl from a 401(k) I suspect that even with 10% taken for taxes on withdrawl a person could be paying more in taxes if they are in a higher tax bracket. Plus, as I looked through some of the answers to another hardship withdrawl question, a person would be...

401 k hardship withdrawal. [ 3 Answers ]

My wife has recently had a stroke and has a heart condition which cause her to take nitroglycerine after minimal exertion. I need to buy a single story residence. I do not have enough equity in my present home to purchase something comparable in the current market. Can I get a hardship withdrawl to...

Judement Letter / Answer Letter "In Process" [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons and did not act upon it in the 30 days ( I was seeking legal advise The Volunteer Lawyer Project is backed up). I am permanently disabled and have no real property. My social security check is direct deposited. I called the court and they said it hasn't been acted on and I...

401(k) Hardship withdrawals [ 2 Answers ]

I seem to be hearing a lot of radio commercials from folks who will show how to withdraw money from an IRA or 401(k) without a penalty as required by the IRS. How do these work?

Hardship withdrawal [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, What kind of documentation is needed to prove a hardship. I am in danger of being evicted by my landlord. My credit cards are maxed, my bills and expenses for myself and my dependents is beyond my income. What steps do I need to do to get this hardship proved and how long is the...

View more questions Search