Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lost in my little head Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Lack of Integrity
    I am Ariel who is wondering about finding self integrity. I want to know what kind of things I could do to understand myself more and uncover my needs and fears of my subconsious mind. I have read palmistry, astrology and even numerology to give me more insight which has helped but somehow is yet unfulfulling because of how general the responses are.
    Retrotia Posts: 163, Reputation: 19
    -

May 13, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Sounds like you would be interested in a psychology & abnormal psychology courses.
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

May 14, 2007, 09:59 PM
    Try reading the bible. There you'll find guidelines on how to live the best life on earth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a sign of lack of character? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I don't mean to sound judgemental, because it takes two but I'm wondering what you may think about a couple of things. I met this girl about a week ago at a friends party. She seems very nice although a little quiet. Two things have already happened that make me question whether she is...

Lack of Trust [ 10 Answers ]

I have been dating this girl for about 1 year but we have known each other for quite awhile. We have recently had a baby girl on August 16 of this year. A little history My girl had dated this guy mike for about 3 years. He did nothing but hurt her and treat her like ****. All she ever did...

Lack of Comumication [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I are high school sweethearts and have been together for ten years and married for four of those years. When my husband and I started dating we would stay up all night talking on the phone and now we talk but then we fight. We can not carry on a conversation without one of us getting...

Lack of sleep [ 5 Answers ]

When I went to Alcoholics anonymous, they always said "nobody ever died from lack of sleep" many years later, I don't drink anymore, but my medical insurance won't pay for Xanax or Clonazapan (sleep inducers) because its not a life threatening illness

View more questions Search