Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaitlynnWithaC Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 03:50 PM
    I need to WOW my english teacher
    I'm writing a 3 paragraph essay about a short story and I need help. I need to know how to start my essay out good. Can you helP??
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Did you read the short story?

May 13, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Of course
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2007, 06:27 PM
    What is it about?

May 13, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Well I already wrote it but thanks anyway
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Okay, was going to try to coax that "Wow" out of you here. How do you think you did?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

!Wow Not So GooD! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone, So I really like this guy and I am in 7th grade and he's in 8th which is not a problem. The problem is he likes someone else. We are in one class together which is fitness which is going on workout machines. Should I stop likeing him and give up or should I try to make him like...

Wow I'm in tizzy [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I had a post on here a while ago, and ill just basically recap.. I really like this one girl and her and I have known each other for few years but relationship never brought up. New part - I brought it up to her last night and she said that she's not into the dating thing but it was good...

WOW I ReallY need help [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm 15 years old and am having erection problems. Sex has been pretty dificult.Sometimes its kind of hard to get an erection when it comes down to sex. So my girlfriend gives me head to get it up and ready. Then when I put the condom on it usually doesn't stay hard. It seems my main problem is...

Wow - could it be... [ 12 Answers ]

So OK - I spent all weekend with Pete and we had a wonderful weekend. On Saturday we went out with my friends and it was such a great night. We went out to a local club. We all had so much fun. Towards the end Pete and I were dancing and just gazing into eachothers eyes (sounds soppy I know)...

View more questions Search