Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becks933 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 02:59 PM
    . I want beard on my face
    Hellow! I'm becks. My age is 22. But problem is I haven't got beard on my face. So when I go with my friends that time I feel uneasy and dishearted by seeing their beard. I always think if I have had beard. So what's the reason for that? Is it a genetic problem? I please give me a specific answer. With what type o doctor shall I meet? Is there any expensive medicine or way in the world that can help me to grow beard on my face? Help me waiting.
    roundmonkeylover Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 03:09 PM
    I too have very little facial hair on my cheeks and neck and I'm pretty sure it's genetic as my grandad was and my dad is the same. What I can tell you though is that when I have grown a bit of a beard think goatee without effort, it itched like hell; conversly shaving just keeps getting worse the older you get.

Don't worry about it.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

May 13, 2007, 04:32 PM
    I'm sure there are drugs that can increase the amount of facial hair, but I don't know if it'd be worth it. If this is taking a HUGE toll on you, then go for it, but otherwise, just... think of it as a chance for people to see your face more clearly:D
    liverpool75 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Hi I'm 31 years oldi can only grow a mustache properly I shave that area once a week,I only gow a bit of stubble on my chin and by the time it gets long it looks like bumfluff and as for side burns the wind could blow it off.think of it as a good thing I know lads that shave 2 times a day and would give anything to change places with me.theres a famous person who can't grow a beard and have a guess what his name is its frank beard out of zz top.
    Regno Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

May 17, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by becks933
    hellow! im becks. my age is 22. but problem is i havnt got beard on my face. so when i go with my frnds that time i feel uneasy and dishearted by seeing their beard. i always think if i have had beard. so whats the reason for that? is it a genetic problem? i please give me a specific answer. with what type o doctor shall i meet? is there any expensive medicine or way in the world that can help me to grow beard on my face? help me waiting.
    Ask a doctor.
    noedig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 01:40 PM
    I'm 19 and I had a similar problem when I was 17. I can now grow a beard 2 years on, I used testosterone gel and applied it daily. At first it gave me dry skin but then I started to see a mass improvement after about a month. Now I hate shaving and wish I didn't start!

Be careful what you wish for

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't have beard.How do I get proper beard? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't have beard.How do I get proper beard?

Why I don't have a beard? [ 2 Answers ]

:( am 20 years of age. I still don't have a beard. Give me some remedy to grow a proper beard. I'll be thankful to you all my life.

Beard [ 1 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and started to have facial hair.the problem is that on one side of my face,my beard is soft smooth and growing downwards which gives it a nice look.but on the other side of my face,my beard is hard,itchy,stingy,and is growing upwards. I apply a lot of moiusturizers on my face but...

View more questions Search