Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayeandsam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 05:19 PM
    Hi I have feelings about people and know things about them but I don't know how I'm confused about it too. I feel peoples feelings and emotions and their pain and I have said things to people that they didn't tell me and I don't know how I know it but I just do. I know when people are lying and I know when I am not safe or in the presence of someone I can't trust. I instinctively know what people really mean when they say something and it sometimes can be overwhelming when I am at my course and am surrounded by heaps of people I get headaches and anxiety and its not from me.
    jayeandsam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 05:27 PM
    Comment on jaime90's post
    I have had thoughts in my head when I'm not asleep just relaxed and they have happened later in that day.
    kpluta1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 05:49 PM
    I also have the gift of discernment. It is a scary gift at times and for years I was afraid to talk to anyone about because I didn't want them to get the wrong impression of me, I didn't want to think I was bragging about it or trying to be a psychic of some sort. I can sense evil and demons a mile away, I have just recently started becoming physically sick when I am around it. I feel like in these times of trial in our world people that have gifts are seeing them being strengthened so that the judgement of God will come down to earth. I am not really sure what to do with my gift. I feel like I am being called back to where I am from, which is 3 hours away. I feel like God is telling me to join a church and use my gift to help others in some way. But, I want to make sure my decision is from God and not from me. Any thoughts please let me know. I could use your help right now. There is much more going on than what I have said here. [email protected] THANK YOU.
    ILoveRabbits Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 05:29 PM
    My Pastor and I have been discussing this subject and it's great to find this forum. I appreciate you for bringing the subject up and reaching out to others. You've received some excellent feedback which has taught me as well :-)

Please pray for protection for yourself. Some of us, especially those who might warn others against the traps or attacks from dark spiritual forces, are targets for that very same mode of attack because we are threats to Satan.
    Blessings!
    DENNIS.PERRI Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 02:17 PM
    Take lord god his will. 1 corinthians 12,13,14,15,16. And romans 12:8 and isaiah 11:2-3. don't be afraid and just take lord god his will. Lord god bless you. From dennis michael perri
    DENNIS.PERRI Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 02:23 PM
    WWW.BIBLE-KNOWLEDGE.COM WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING AND IT'S VERY WONDERFUL.
    http://www.riversofrevival.com/site/cpage.asp?cpage_id=180020732&sec_id=180001249 IS FOR Understanding the Nine Gifts of the Holy Spirit ONLINE COURSES

FRIEND, DENNIS MICHAEL PERRI
    imychele Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2011, 01:21 PM
    My husband has the gift of discernment. The gift of mercy is my strongest. I have advice from one who was not blessed with your particular gift. Learn and grow in the Lord. You need the knowledge God has ready for you so that the gift can be used properly. My husband is almost cursed by the gift. He has not grown much spiritually since he was saved and senses all this evil in people. He focuses on the evil he sees everywhere, rather then trying to use this gift to the glory of God. He has become angry and untrusting because he Sees and is almost consumed by all the negative. His health has been going down steadily for years as it has consumed him. It hurts me to see this go on. He does not understand it as is needed for he is just a babe in Christ. Rereading this makes him sound crazy. He is such an intelligent man. He is not crazy. He just started the right path but at a very slow pace and has gotten lost. Please pray for him.
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Jul 22, 2011, 08:12 AM

Lots of people have predictive dreams, you don't necessarily have to be paranormal, mostly they are messages coming from your subconsciousness. You will find out when a dream is predictive if it already happened. When you say something and it will happen it can be clear knowing, or clear feeling like you can read the feelings of others.
    You can have a gift... but not knowing how to work with it.
    Talking about theses gifts is a delicate matter because not everyone is open to it... or people might judge you for it.

If you get confused because you don't know how to work with it, you can close yourself to this gift. You can pray or meditate over it before going to sleep. You can close/protect your space/aura if you are with people.
    The choice is up to you its like having a gift for painting but choosing not to do something with it.

Maybe your pastor can give you some advice with this because you are religious. All I can say is that Jesus came to show us what we are capable of as humans.. that includes the various gifts. We are all human and we all carry those gifts within us although we are still searching for our true being.

In fact you have to question yourself what you really want.
    Do you want to be a paragnost or medium? Than you will have to find the patience and know that you have to practise for years to be a good one. You have to get a lot of experience and again you might have a gift but not necessarily know how to work with it.

Blessings...
    selina1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2011, 10:14 PM
    My pastor told me that I have the gift of discernment too. When I was young, I could tell when my mom would be on her way home from work or if she went somewhere, I knew when she would return. I had a dream and it came true. The dream was about this female student whom I would give a ride home too. In my dream, I was told that we were going to get into an argument. I was literally saying "no, we never argue". In less than 24 hours, we got into an argument and that's when I remember my dream. I could be in a conversation with someone and receive a message from God. I can feel when something is going to happen that affects me or someone I am close too. I would get a funny feeling like a warning, whatever it was, it would happen within 24 hours. On October 29th, I got a funny feeling that something was going to happen, I had this feeling early in the morning. I was at work delivering mail. Throughout the day, tree branches started falling because leaves were on the trees and it was snowing. The weight of the leaves and the snow cause branches to fall. I continue to work even though branches was falling left and right, call me crazy but when you are gifted with discernment, you are also protected by the blood of Jesus. I come home and I see the damage done to other cars. Something told me to not park in the spot I decided to park in. I didn't listen and a few hours later, a tree branch landed on my vehicle. I realize the more I read my Bible and continue to talk to the Lord, he will guide me and protect me. I notice that when the spirit is over me and I am chatting with someone and I start telling them about God or a passage in the Bible... the spirit takes over and they start crying. I wonder why I was possess with such a gift, I don't think I am worthy but if I could help someone, I will.
    tyjc777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 03:49 PM
    Hello if someone could please reply or e-mail me [email protected] I need someone to discern a word of knowledge I had received through a letter from someone in church. I want to know if it is from God or an evil spirit. I am desperate and in need of help because it been more than a year and it has not come to pass and it has been bothering me this whole year. So please if you could help me it will help me out tremendously!
    Angelicb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 02:17 PM
    I have had dreams also visions: visions that entails warning me of a person and when its about to happen it was like de ja vu! I have had bad feelings when someone is thieving or doing wrongs to me! A spirits talk to me saying go there or please take it up before someone steals your stuff or if someone steals from me I feel like a spirit is telling me where it is and who it is! Every time I tell someone they just think I'm crazy but I just can't shake the way I feel when something is about to happen. I pray that these gift that I have will benefit someone at the end of the day. But one thing I love about these gift is it always saves me from making a mistake or trusting someone.
    Lorena2407 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 09:26 PM
    I also have the gift of discernment a precious gifts that I am grateful to have received from the Lord. It is incredible to just be near to someone and feel what they are really inside, whether cold or deceitful or having a dual personality. But more Importantly, whatever the gift is classified as, the MAIN thing is how you use it.

Forget about what it is called but USE it,all of it to GLORIFY GOD!!
    extraorDINAry_1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2012, 09:52 AM
    Please know that you're not crazy. I am praying for you friend. I also have similar situations that have recently and even distantly haunted me. Hold tight to the Lord and do not despair. It is in our weakest hour that we become strongest.
    Many blessings to you all!
    sarahfuqua Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 11:07 PM
    I feel like I have this to it started when I was younger, I was in the car with my mom and I begged her to stop at the pet store in the mall so she did and then I dragged her to a specific location in the store and said we need to pray forthis fish its going to die and after I said that it floated up to the top, also my parents had a friend named candy day and I always hated her from the first day I met her and pretty soon in their friendship she said bad things to my mom and dad and also did some very bad things and they are no longer friends. I also know when things are going to happen not big important things but when I'm about to get a text or what someone is about to say and its weird. I also ha a dream and a few days ago I had major dejahvoo and got really scared but I feel as though it's a good thing. I am a nondenominational christan and I'm only 13 please excusemy mis spellings or puncuation errors. And please email me at ( [email protected] ) aboutthis topic I'm very confused.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 6, 2012, 04:47 PM
    What you people are talking about is NOT what discerning of spirits is. It is a Gift of the Holy Spirit that allows you to be made aware of what motivates of person, whether it be bad or good. It's not seeing demons, it's not knowing the future, it's not being spiritually sensitive. This isn't a magic trick that God randomly hands out... it is a Gift used to clean our the church and further the kingdom of Jesus Christ!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding gift [ 2 Answers ]

If you do not attend the wedding is it okay to spend less money on a gift than if you were to attend the reception? If so, what percentage less would be acceptable?

Inquiry about an old spiritual song [ 6 Answers ]

There was a song that my mother used to love - it was a record actually. All I can now remember is one verse, it says "when you hear my home going don't you worry about me. I think the name of this song is "Home Going". Has anyone heard of this song, does anyone know where I may be able to get it...

Spiritual Help Needed [ 3 Answers ]

I am seriously considering to start going and possibly joining a catholic church. I have many reasons for tis but do not want to go into them as of yet. Does anyone know if there is a FREE online study coures for beginning want to be catholics?

Spiritual inmaturity [ 2 Answers ]

Forget Scientology, how about Opus Dei 'Da Vinci Code' group is perfect fit for celebrity religious tastes Forget Scientology, how about Opus Dei - Da Vinci Code - MSNBC.com Scientology, this that and the other religon. Why do these Hollywood types always seem to be on the fringe of...

Geopathic Stress V Spiritual Growth [ 5 Answers ]

In Neolithic times our ancestors used good and bad aspects of the planet to Change the balance of their bodies. In order for us to be human and work in balance with the universe we need to use both physical as well as spiritual energy, or our electrical being. I have found that a long time ago...

View more questions Search